· Bachelor diploma in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical substance, etc.) or Masters Diploma in Quality Administration
· NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications favored
· IMS Lead Auditor qualifications, training and encounter (ISO 45001/14001/9001)
· Afiliation with any inner High quality and/or HSE organisation favored
Necessary Knowledge and Abilities
· 08-10 years of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in roles linked to IMS. Museum encounter is highly favored
· Minimum 05 years IMS encounter in a managerial function
· Expert degree of knowledge and encounter in the next;
· Development, implementation, alternative party certification and servicing of IMS
· Compliance administration and continuous enhancement
· IMS processes and guidelines
· International standards linked to occupational health, protection, environment and high quality (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
· Knowledge and connection with Quality Management tools, methods and strategies
· Bearing competent abilities in the next
· Leadership, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Great organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Excellent conversation verbal/composed with all degrees of employees, including display abilities
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Job Part:
· Assistance the organisation through provision and upkeep of excellent HSEQ providers to build up, implement, get alternative party qualification and maintain a built-in Management Program (IMS) for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international management program standards, b) to market continuous enhancement in IMS working specifications and procedures supported through education, teaching and coaching over the organisation.
· Help the business in defining the metrics for the measurement of the achievement of the organization-broad IMS, analyse information collected to look for the achievement of initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the design and execution of upcoming initiatives that meet plan goals and goals and prepares reviews on overall IMS efficiency
· Make sure that the performance of varied tasks and the perform of the employees in Louvre Abu Dhabi pertaining to IMS come in accordance to the Louvre Abu Dhabi High quality (IMS) Policies and Processes.
· Helps in the advancement and administration of the Wellness and Safety Unit spending budget for insight into the operational spending budget regarding IMS.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, contribute to the execution of the moderate and long-term strategic programs as regards IMS based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets
· Identifies the technology requirements that guarantee the IMS procedures are enforced efficiently along with successfully
· Establish programs associated to IMS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the accessibility of required assets to bring out all the duties associated to the LAD IMS requirements
· Assists in handling contracted H&S group involved in execution of LAD IMS
· Develop framework for LAD integrated administration system (IMS) through growth of LAD IMS plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and monitor the implementation of the IMS framework, obtain it certified from certified third party and create a regime for sustaining the management system.
· Ensure communication and knowing of IMS policy and objectives at all levels of LAD.
· Provide support and facilitate achievement of IMS initiatives of LAD.
· Schedule, monitor and follow up of all IMS internal audits and supplier audits.
· Identify, evaluate and monitor all processes needed as per the IMS.
· Ensure compliance with IMS procedures and work instructions at all levels of the organization.
· Report the performance and status of IMS system as and when needed.
· Provide qualified advice to departments on all areas of the IMS as so when needed.
· Provide support in arranging IMS meetings, planning plan, agenda and mins and supervise day-to-day procedure of integrated management program because required by the operational program.
· Liaise with HSEC and other departmental representatives on IMS.
· Ensure continuous improvement of IMS by corrective action reports, preventive actions and management review.
· Establish and control the needed document and data control systems.
· Ensure accurate distribution of all documents associated to incorporated management system.
· Carryout customer satisfaction surveys. Register and follow-up on Customer complaints.
· Design and supply information reports for Management as needed.
· Ensure continuous increase in the level of integration of management systems for effectiveness.
· Excellent problem solving & decision producing
· Enabling change
· Getting creative and getting out creativity in others.
· Fluency in English and Arabic. French language competency desired.
· Museum specificity and working (preferable)
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 27/06/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED9,000.00 per month
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- FM industry: 5 years (Required)
- Arabic, french (Required)
- * Afiliation with any internal Quality Organisation (Required)
Apply for this job Click here