Duties and Duties
Main Job Function:
· Assistance the organisation through provision and servicing of excellent HSEQ providers to build up, implement, get alternative party qualification and maintain a built-in Management Program (IMS) for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international management program standards, b) to market continuous enhancement in IMS working specifications and methods supported through education, training and training over the organisation.
· Assist the business in defining the metrics for the measurement of the success of the organization-wide IMS, analyse data gathered to look for the success of initiatives, and use recommendations to guarantee the design and implementation of future initiatives that meet policy goals and objectives and prepares reports on overall IMS performance
· Make sure that the performance of varied tasks and the conduct of the staff in Louvre Abu Dhabi pertaining to IMS come in accordance to the Louvre Abu Dhabi Quality (IMS) Policies and Procedures.
· Helps in the development and management of medical and Safety Unit cover input in to the operational budget regarding IMS.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Head, donate to the implementation of the medium and long- term strategic plans in regards to IMS based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s vision, mission and strategic goals
· Identifies the technology needs that guarantee the IMS processes are usually enforced efficiently along with effectively
· Establish plans linked to IMS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and time constraints making sure the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD IMS needs
· Assists in handling contracted H&S team involved with implementation of LAD IMS
· Develop framework for LAD integrated management system (IMS) through development of LAD IMS policy, manual, processes and processes with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and keep track of the execution of the IMS framework, obtain it qualified from accredited alternative party and set up a regime for sustaining the administration program.
· Ensure communication and knowledge of IMS plan and goals at all degrees of LAD.
· Provide assistance and facilitate accomplishment of IMS initiatives of LAD.
· Schedule, keep track of and follow up of most IMS inner audits and provider audits.
· Identify, evaluate and monitor all procedures required according to the IMS.
· Ensure compliance with IMS treatments and work directions at all degrees of the business.
· Report the efficiency and position of IMS program as and when needed.
· Provide professional advice to departments on all areas of the IMS as so when necessary.
· Provide assistance in arranging IMS meetings, planning plan, agenda and mins and supervise day-to-day procedure of integrated management program while required by the operational program.
· Liaise with HSEC along with other departmental representatives on IMS.
· Ensure continuous enhancement of IMS by corrective activity reports, preventive activities and management evaluation.
· Establish and handle the mandatory document and data handle techniques.
· Ensure precise distribution of most documents linked to integrated management program.
· Carryout client satisfaction surveys. Sign up and follow-up on Consumer problems.
· Design and offer information reports for Administration as needed.
· Ensure constant increase in the amount of integration of administration systems for performance.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
· 08-10 yrs of overall expertise in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in roles linked to IMS. Museum encounter is highly favored
· Minimum 05 years IMS knowledge in a managerial function
· Expert degree of knowledge and expertise in the next;
· Development, implementation, alternative party certification and upkeep of IMS
· Compliance administration and continuous enhancement
· IMS processes and guidelines
· International standards linked to occupational health, protection, environment and high quality (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
· Knowledge and connection with Quality Management tools, procedures and strategies
· Bearing competent abilities in the next
· Leadership, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Great organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Excellent conversation verbal/composed with all degrees of employees, including display abilities
· Excellent issue solving & decision producing
· Enabling modification
· Being creative and offering creativeness in others.
· Fluency in English and Arabic. French vocabulary competency desired.
· Museum specificities and working (preferable)
v Necessary Qualifications
· Bachelor education in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical substance, etc.) or Masters Diploma in Quality Administration
· NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications recommended
· IMS Lead Auditor qualifications, training and encounter (ISO 45001/14001/9001)
· Afiliation with any inner High quality and/or HSE organisation chosen
Contract duration: two years
Expected Start Time: 1/6/2021
Job Type: Agreement
According to guideline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
- Bachelor’s (Desired)
- FM Market: 8 many years (Needed)
- IMS in managerial role: 5 yrs (Needed)
- English (Needed)
- Arabic (Recommended)
- French (Chosen)
- Bachelor level in engineering (Needed)
- NEBOSH/IOSH (Needed)
- ISO 45001/14001/9001 (Needed)
Apply for this job Click here