Duties and Responsibilities
Main Job Role:
· Support the organisation through provision and maintenance of excellent HSEQ services to build up, implement, get alternative party certification and maintain a built-in Management System (IMS) for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international management system standards, b) to market continuous improvement in IMS working standards and practices supported through education, coaching and training over the organisation.
· Help the business in defining the metrics for the measurement of the achievement of the organization-broad IMS, analyse information collected to look for the achievement of initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the design and execution of upcoming initiatives that meet plan goals and goals and prepares reviews on overall IMS functionality
· Make sure that the performance of varied tasks and the carry out of the employees in Louvre Abu Dhabi pertaining to IMS come in accordance to the Louvre Abu Dhabi High quality (IMS) Policies and Processes.
· Helps in the advancement and management of medical and Safety Unit cover input in to the operational spending budget concerning IMS.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, contribute to the execution of the moderate and long- expression strategic plans in regards to IMS based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets
· Identifies the technology requirements that ensure the IMS procedures are enforced efficiently along with successfully
· Establish plans linked to IMS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD IMS requirements
· Assists in managing contracted H&S group involved in execution of LAD IMS
· Develop framework for LAD integrated administration system (IMS) through growth of LAD IMS plan, manual, processes and procedures with the relevant forms.
· Program, coordinate and keep track of the execution of the IMS framework, obtain it qualified from accredited alternative party and set up a regime for maintaining the administration program.
· Ensure communication and knowledge of IMS plan and goals at all degrees of LAD.
· Provide assistance and facilitate accomplishment of IMS initiatives of LAD.
· Schedule, keep track of and follow up of most IMS inner audits and provider audits.
· Identify, analyze and monitor all procedures required according to the IMS.
· Ensure compliance with IMS processes and work directions at all degrees of the business.
· Report the overall performance and position of IMS program as so when required.
· Provide professional advice to departments on all areas of the IMS as so when required.
· Provide assistance in organizing IMS meetings, preparing plan, agenda and minutes and supervise day-to-day operation of integrated management system as required by the operational system.
· Liaise with HSEC along with other departmental representatives on IMS.
· Ensure continuous enhancement of IMS by corrective activity reports, preventive activities and management evaluation.
· Establish and handle the mandatory document and data handle techniques.
· Ensure precise distribution of most documents linked to integrated management program.
· Carryout client satisfaction surveys. Sign up and follow-up on Consumer problems.
· Design and offer information reports for Administration as required.
· Ensure constant increase in the amount of integration of administration systems for performance.
Required Knowledge and Abilities
· 08-10 yrs of overall expertise in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in roles linked to IMS. Museum encounter is extremely preferred
· Minimum 05 years IMS knowledge in a managerial function
· Expert degree of knowledge and expertise in the next;
· Development, implementation, alternative party certification and upkeep of IMS
· Compliance administration and continuous enhancement
· IMS processes and guidelines
· International standards linked to occupational health, protection, environment and high quality (ISO 9001, 14001, 45001)
· Knowledge and connection with Quality Management tools, procedures and strategies
· Bearing competent abilities in the next
· Leadership, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Great organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Excellent conversation verbal/written with all degrees of employees, including display abilities
· Excellent issue solving & choice making
· Enabling modification
· Being creative and offering creativeness in others.
· Fluency in English and Arabic. French vocabulary competency preferred.
· Museum specificities and functioning (preferable)
v Necessary Qualifications
· Bachelor education in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial, Mechanical, Civil, Chemical substance, etc.) or Masters Diploma in Quality Administration
· NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications preferred
· IMS Lead Auditor qualifications, training and encounter (ISO 45001/14001/9001)
· Afiliation with any inner High quality and/or HSE organisation preferred
Contract duration: two years
Expected Start Time: 1/6/2021
Job Type: Agreement
According to guideline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- FM Market: 8 many years (Required)
- IMS in managerial role: 5 yrs (Required)
- English (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Bachelor level in engineering (Required)
- NEBOSH/IOSH (Required)
- ISO 45001/14001/9001 (Required)
Apply for this job Click here