Make the difference every time
The Work Opportunity
Serco is really a FTSE 250 international company which combines industrial know-how with a strong public assistance ethos. Serco clients are looking for knowledge in managing their individuals, processes, assets and technologies more effectively. We advise economic choice makers, design innovative options, integrate systems and – primarily – deliver quality services right to the general public.
Serco is seeking to employ a HVAC Specialist to be located in Abu Dhabi. The continuing company shall provide inspection, repair and maintenance program connected with Hard FM services. The hiring because of this project is at the mercy of contract award. The main element reason for this role would be to perform allocated reactive and prepared maintenance, fault medical diagnosis and remedial fixes on building services especially on HVAC (Heating system Ventilation and AIR-CON) assets and associated settings and other products.
- Keep track of, rectify and/or restoration HVAC systems and providers and ensure all functions, repair and servicing actions are recorded also to update asset records every day.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on all assets and equipment maintained for the safe and efficient performance of most duties.
- Perform the reactive and planned maintenance on the HVAC services associated plant such as for example, district cooling network, heat exchangers, AHU’s (Air Handling Unit), VAV’s (Variable Air Volume), FCU’s (Fan Coil Unit), circulating pumps, heating units, exhaust and offer fans and associated control equipment.
- Perform maintenance and repair activities as directed by the line manager and stick to Risk Assessments and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
Serco wants candidates with a person service mindset, who will seek to identify and meet needs, take swift action to resolve issues with integrity. The candidate shall generate personal committment, support and the spirit of collaboration into deliverables, taking responsibility for one’s own personal impact and development.
- Experience with advance knowledge in HVAC air handling and air movement systems in a commercial buildings or hospital or other facilities management building services with engineering environment.
- Technical and safety awareness with an obvious knowledge of electrical safety, permit to works, processes, procedures, usage of power tools and associated test equipment.
- Proficient and in a position to demonstrate a complete knowledge of HVAC planned repair and maintenance services.
- Ideally a holder of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or have a Vocational training certificate and a complete technical knowledge of HVAC systems and associated equipment and controls.
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of delivering essential public services round the global world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are innovators, focused on improving and redesigning public services for the advantage of everyone.
By joining Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you do
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on ensuring the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here