Job Function: Mechanical Technician/HVAC Specialist
Job objective The HVAC Specialist shall troubleshoot and keep maintaining the assigned resources within the premise. This will consist of both PPM’s and Reactive Function. The HVAC Technician can be likely to keep records of most work completed along with perform risk assessments before every given task.
- Maintain and repair all HVAC elements and tools to manufactures recommendation, i.electronic. valves, motors, belts, bearings, filter systems, and lubrication etc.
inspection of HVAC equipment – AHU
- Daily, FAHU, FCU to make sure proper operating & identify potential difficulties.
- Servicing of Split and Packaged Device. Changing of parts and compressors.
- Upkeep of Valve deals, actuators, Stainer’s, Cold water pumps and Temperature Exchangers etc.
- BMS Knowledge (operational set factors).
- Make rounds of most equipment areas identify and restoring any possible problems and keep carefully the operational systems and areas clean.
- Have out PPM functions on FCU units inside apartments according to schedule & agreed period.
- Complete all related paperwork.
- Provide accurate material amount and specification remove.
Knowledge, Abilities & Experience
- A professionally recognized technical qualification (ITI/Diploma etc.)
- Possesses deep understanding of engineering techniques
- Operational experience is vital.
- GCC FM Experience MUST (Min 5 Years)
- Good communication skills in languages and English from the Asian Sub-Continent is preferable.
- Ability to work with CAFM Systems and usage of PDA/ Mobile applications.
- Written communication skills.
Apply for this job Click here