/ Job View
شركة ابوظبي الوطنية للفنادق
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posted 2021/07/13 11:48:54
handling RECRUITING administration
- Pro-actively, Payroll, Employee Engagement, recruitment and on-boarding, following recruiting guidelines, policies and procedures that have to stay accordance to the neighborhood law and in compliance with the organization RECRUITING guidelines and service concepts.
- Help out with employee grievance handling, exit interviews, and maximizing employee efficiency.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Help out with implementing and developing recruitment, screening procedures and systems to attract qualified candidates suiting for vacancies.
- Pro-actively coordinating with department hotel and heads in control pertaining to employee probation, goal setting techniques and performance appraisals
- Ensuring to possess 100% compliance pertaining to payroll, attendance and leave administration.
- Ensuring to possess 100% compliance pertaining to employee personnel file.
- Proactively coordinate with HR colleagues and ensure all of the new hires employ a positive and welcoming experience such as for example travel, on-boarding, orientation and housing.
- Be champion pertaining to Payroll and HR audit
- Coach and guide junior associates pertaining to their daily HR administration
- Oversee all the HR functions such as for example payroll, insurance, administration and filing, tickets, employee welfare etc;
- Assist employee welfare committee meetings, employee engagement activities etc;
- Ensure compliance pertaining to all required procedures and policies.
- Conducting exit inform and interviews Cluster HR Manager as so when necessary.
- Ensuring all of the HR reports are submitted and prepared promptly.
- To possess periodic calendar pertaining to employee locker inspections and ensure to really have the facilities are well maintained.
- Lead and ensure data integrity pertaining to HR systems
- Coordinate all of the surveys linked to employees requested by various authorities.
- Assist cluster HR Manager with employee engagement action and survey plans as necessary.
- Assist cluster HR Manager in submitting and preparing CAPEX, payroll budgets and forecast etc;
- Drive projects as assigned by cluster HR Manager.
- Work closely with EHS and Security Manager to make sure all of the HR related points come in compliance pertaining to various audits.
- Coordinate with HR team effectively, department heads, housing pertaining to COVID 19 testing, vaccination and cases drive.
coordinate with Housing team pertaining to employee accommodation
– Employee relations
– RECRUITING Information Software
– Performance Management
– Team Work & Collaboration
– CUSTOMER SUPPORT
– Project Management
– Compensation and Benefits
– Employee Engagement
Sub Job Title
Cluster RECRUITING Coordinator
Years of Experience
Min: 2 Max: 3
Apply for this job: Click here