Duties and Responsibilities
Main Job Role:
a) Support the business through provision and maintenance of excellent HSE services in crafting HSE strategies also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining HSE management system for Louvre Abu Dhabi and promote continuous enhancement in H&S operational practices and standards supported through education, training and training
· Provide organizational support inside defining overall performance metrics for the HSE administration system, analyze information collected to look for the achievement of HSE initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the style and implementation of potential future initiatives that match HSE strategy objectives and goals and prepares reviews on overall HSE efficiency.
· Provide tactical and operational path to a group of HSE employees with a look at to attain HSE strategy goals.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, donate to the implementation of the HSE technique based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets.
· Identifies the technology requirements that ensure the HSE administration system procedures are enforced efficiently along with successfully.
· Establish plans linked to HSE with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD HSE administration requirements.
· Develop/evaluation framework for LAD HSE administration system through development/evaluation of LAD HSE plan, manual, processes and procedures with the relevant forms.
· Program, coordinate and keep track of the implementation of the HSEMS framework and set up a regime for maintaining the administration program.
· Support for the occasions in the museum. Develop the function management plan and guideline even. Review the function programs with regards to HSE viewpoint
· Advising the administration on HSE compliance for fit-outs, exhibitions and activities
· SLA/KPI monitoring and functionality tracking of Subcontractors
· Reviewing the scope of function, tender evaluations.
· Reviewing and approving the function safety management programs and monitoring the function routines
· Perform general HSE risk evaluation on the structures and functions
· Perform HSE Pre-operational evaluation for the occasions and exhibitions to make sure compliance of OSHAD along with other specifications
· Subcontractor Administration by Reviewing the scope of function, tender evaluation, evaluation QHSE documents. Establishing KPI/SLA and monitoring the QHSE performance through auditing and inspection. Permit to work procedure.
· Ensure the handle of hazardous compound and COSHH of most material found in LAD premises
· Crisis /Crisis /Business Continuity: – Crisis /crisis Assessment. Creating a plan profile facilities & Mass gathering. Artwork crisis/Crisis program. Coordinating the strategic strategy with different authorities & drills
· Prepare HSE report like monthly quartlery and yearly with trend evaluation
· Oversee the task permit program
· Perform Supplier HSE audit regaulry to guarantee the complaince to lawful requirements also to the LAD HSEMS
· Establishing HSE Goals and targets and making certain achieved
· Frequently update and keep maintaining HSE risk sign up
· Investigate all incident linked to health & Protection
· Ensure the provision, identification and complaince of private protective tools
· Knowledge of appropriate legislation and current related assistance
· Prepare emergency treatment and drill program. Ensure the drill is conducted according to plan and evaluation the performance
· Prepare the technical reviews and other HSE reviews and analyze the craze of HSE problems
· Offering HSE suggestions and help for holding special activities (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural applications, conferences etc.)
Required Information and Abilities
· 08-10 yrs of overall knowledge in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls. Museum expertise is extremely preferable
· Minimum 05 years encounter in managerial function
· Expert degree knowedge in the next;
· HSE assessment review, incident invesitagtion survey and HSE preoperationa evaluation reviews
· Preparation of reviews with development analaysis
· HSE administration softwares.
· Design testimonials for HSE compliance
· OSHAD framework and program code exercise
· Competent order over MS workplace
· Leadership skills, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Communication abilities verbal/written with all degrees of workers internally and externally with appropriate authorities
· Presentation abilities
· Problem solving & choice making abilities
· Being innovative and enabling modification
· Necessary fluency in English (proficeint), fluency in Arabic and/or French preferable
· Bachelor education in engineering, any self-discipline (Electrcial or Mechanical ) or Masters Diploma in OHS/HSE
· Nebosh International Diploma in Occupational Safe practices
· Lead auditor qualifications, trainign and knowledge in ISO 45001 (ideally ISO9001/14001)
· OSHAD Accreditation (ideally Grade-A HSEMS Generalist)
· Affilaited to any global HSE organisation (such as for example IOSH with minimal Graduate Degree membership)
Contract duration: two years
Job Type: Agreement
According to guideline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
- Bachelor’s (Desired)
- ISO 45001: 4 years (Necessary)
- Arabic (Favored)
- French (Desired)
- English (Needed)
- Bachelor level in engineering (Necessary)
- OSHAD Grade-A (Needed)
- IOSH (Necessary)
Apply for this job Click here