Duties and Duties
Main Job Part:
a) Support the business through provision and upkeep of excellent HSE providers in crafting HSE methods also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining HSE management program for Louvre Abu Dhabi and market continuous enhancement in H&S operational practices and requirements supported through education, training and training
· Provide organizational support inside defining overall performance metrics for the HSE administration system, analyze information collected to look for the achievement of HSE initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the design and execution of potential future initiatives that match HSE strategy objectives and goals and prepares reviews on overall HSE efficiency.
· Provide tactical and operational path to a group of HSE employees with a look at to attain HSE strategy goals.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, contribute to the execution of the HSE technique based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets.
· Identifies the technology requirements that guarantee the HSE administration system procedures are enforced efficiently along with successfully.
· Establish plans linked to HSE with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD HSE administration requirements.
· Develop/evaluation framework for LAD HSE administration system through development/evaluation of LAD HSE plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and monitor the implementation of the HSEMS framework and set up a regime for sustaining the management system.
· Help for the events in the museum. Develop the function management plan plus guideline even. Review the function programs with regards to HSE perspective
· Advising the management on HSE compliance for fit-outs, exhibitions and events
· SLA/KPI monitoring and performance monitoring of Subcontractors
· Reviewing the scope of work, tender evaluations.
· Reviewing and approving the function safety management plans and supervising the function activities
· Perform general HSE risk assessment on the buildings and operations
· Perform HSE Pre-operational assessment for the events and exhibitions to make sure compliance of OSHAD along with other requirements
· Subcontractor Management by Reviewing the scope of work, tender evaluation, review QHSE documents. Establishing KPI/SLA and overseeing the QHSE performance via auditing and inspection. Permit to work process.
· Ensure the control of hazardous substance and COSHH of most material found in LAD premises
· Emergency /Crisis /Business Continuity: – Emergency /crisis Assessment. Creating a plan profile services & Mass collecting. Artwork emergency/Crisis plan. Coordinating the strategic plan with various authorities & drills
· Prepare HSE report such monthly quartlery and annual with trend analysis
· Oversee the task permit system
· Perform Provider HSE audit regaulry to guarantee the complaince to legal requirements also to the LAD HSEMS
· Establishing HSE Objectives and targets and making certain attained
· Regularly update and keep maintaining HSE risk register
· Investigate all incident linked to health & Safety
· Ensure the provision, identification and complaince of personal protective equipments
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and current relevant guidance
· Prepare emergency procedure and drill plan. Ensure the drill will be conducted according to plan and review the effectiveness
· Prepare the technical reports along with other HSE reports and evaluate the trend of HSE issues
· Offering HSE advice and assistance for keeping special events (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural programs, conferences etc.)
Required Knowledge and Skills
· 08-10 years of overall experience in FM industry similar or large projects, airports, hospitals and large malls. Museum experience will be highly preferable
· Minimum 05 years experience in managerial role
· Expert level knowedge in the next;
· HSE assessment report, incident invesitagtion report and HSE preoperationa assessment reports
· Preparation of reports with trend analaysis
· HSE management softwares.
· Design reviews for HSE compliance
· OSHAD framework and code practice
· Competent command over MS office
· Leadership skills, may take charge and lead by example motivating others
· Organizing & preparing skills
· Focus on detail
· Communication skills verbal/composed with all degrees of employees internally and externally with relevant authorities
· Presentation skills
· Problem solving & decision producing skills
· Getting creative and allowing change
· Required fluency in English (proficeint), fluency in Arabic and/or French preferable
· Bachelor degree in engineering, any discipline (Electrcial or Mechanical ) or Masters Degree in OHS/HSE
· Nebosh International Diploma in Occupational Safe practices
· Lead auditor qualifications, trainign and experience in ISO 45001 (preferably ISO9001/14001)
· OSHAD Accreditation (preferably Grade-A HSEMS Generalist)
· Affilaited to any international HSE organisation (such as for example IOSH with minimum Graduate Level membership)
Contract length: two years
Job Type: Contract
According to guideline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- ISO 45001: 4 years (Required)
- Arabic (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor degree in engineering (Required)
- OSHAD Grade-A (Required)
- IOSH (Required)
Apply for this job Click here