Duties and Duties
Main Job Part:
a) Support the business through provision and upkeep of excellent HSE providers in crafting HSE methods also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining HSE management program for Louvre Abu Dhabi and market continuous improvement in H&S operational practices and requirements supported through education, training and training
· Provide organizational support inside defining overall performance metrics for the HSE administration program, analyze data collected to look for the success of HSE initiatives, and use suggestions to ensure the style and implementation of potential future initiatives that match HSE strategy objectives and goals and prepares reports on general HSE efficiency.
· Provide tactical and operational path to a group of HSE employees with a view to attain HSE strategy goals.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, donate to the implementation of the HSE technique based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s vision, mission and strategic targets.
· Identifies the technology requirements that guarantee the HSE administration system procedures are enforced efficiently along with effectively.
· Establish programs linked to HSE with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD HSE administration requirements.
· Develop/evaluation framework for LAD HSE administration system through development/evaluation of LAD HSE plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant forms.
· Program, coordinate and monitor the implementation of the HSEMS framework and set up a regime for sustaining the management program.
· Support for the occasions in the museum. Create the function management plan plus guideline even. Review the function programs with regards to HSE perspective
· Advising the administration on HSE compliance for fit-outs, exhibitions and activities
· SLA/KPI supervising and performance monitoring of Subcontractors
· Reviewing the scope of function, tender evaluations.
· Reviewing and approving the function safety management programs and monitoring the function routines
· Perform general HSE risk evaluation on the buildings and functions
· Perform HSE Pre-operational evaluation for the occasions and exhibitions to make sure compliance of OSHAD along with other specifications
· Subcontractor Administration by Reviewing the scope of function, tender evaluation, evaluation QHSE documents. Establishing KPI/SLA and overseeing the QHSE performance via auditing and inspection. Permit to work procedure.
· Ensure the handle of hazardous substance and COSHH of most material found in LAD premises
· Emergency /Crisis /Company Continuity: – Emergency /crisis Evaluation. Creating a plan profile services & Mass collecting. Artwork emergency/Crisis program. Coordinating the strategic strategy with various authorities & drills
· Prepare HSE report like monthly quartlery and annual with development evaluation
· Oversee the task permit program
· Perform Provider HSE audit regaulry to guarantee the complaince to lawful requirements also to the LAD HSEMS
· Establishing HSE Goals and targets and making certain attained
· Regularly update and keep maintaining HSE risk register
· Investigate all incident linked to wellness & Safety
· Ensure the provision, identification and complaince of private protective equipments
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and present relevant assistance
· Prepare emergency treatment and drill program. Ensure the drill will be conducted according to plan and evaluation the performance
· Prepare the specialized reports along with other HSE reports and evaluate the pattern of HSE problems
· Offering HSE suggestions and help for holding special activities (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural applications, conferences etc.)
Required Information and Abilities
· 08-10 years of overall knowledge in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls. Museum expertise is extremely preferable
· Minimum 05 years encounter in managerial function
· Specialist level knowedge in the next;
· HSE assessment review, incident invesitagtion survey and HSE preoperationa evaluation reports
· Preparing of reports with tendency analaysis
· HSE administration softwares.
· Design testimonials for HSE compliance
· OSHAD framework and code exercise
· Competent order over MS workplace
· Leadership skills, may take charge and business lead by example motivating others
· Organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on detail
· Communication abilities verbal/composed with all degrees of workers internally and externally with appropriate authorities
· Presentation abilities
· Problem solving & choice making abilities
· Being innovative and enabling modification
· Necessary fluency in English (proficeint), fluency in Arabic and/or French preferable
· Bachelor degree in engineering, any discipline (Electrcial or Mechanical ) or Masters Degree in OHS/HSE
· Nebosh International Diploma in Occupational Safe practices
· Lead auditor qualifications, trainign and knowledge in ISO 45001 (preferably ISO9001/14001)
· OSHAD Accreditation (preferably Grade-A HSEMS Generalist)
· Affilaited to any international HSE organisation (such as for example IOSH with minimum Graduate Level membership)
Agreement length: two years
Job Type: Agreement
According to guideline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
- Bachelor’s (Desired)
- ISO 45001: 4 years (Necessary)
- Arabic (Favored)
- French (Desired)
- English (Needed)
- Bachelor diploma in engineering (Necessary)
- OSHAD Grade-A (Needed)
- IOSH (Necessary)
Apply for this job Click here