1 Duties and Duties
Main Job Role:
· a) Assistance the business through provision and upkeep of excellent HSE providers within crafting HSE strategies also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining HSE management program for Abu Dhabi and promote continuous enhancement in H&S operational procedures and specifications supported through education, training and training
· Provide organizational assistance within defining performance metrics for the HSE administration system, analyze information collected to look for the success of HSE initiatives, and use suggestions to ensure the style and implementation of upcoming initiatives that satisfy HSE strategy objectives and goals and prepares reports upon general HSE performance.
· Provide tactical and operational direction to the team of HSE employees with a look at to attain HSE strategy goals.
· Working with medical and Safety Unit Mind, donate to the implementation of the HSE strategy based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets.
· Identifies the technologies requirements that ensure the HSE administration system procedures are enforced efficiently along with effectively.
· Establish plans linked to HSE with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD HSE administration needs.
· Develop/evaluation framework for LAD HSE administration system through development/evaluation of LAD HSE plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Program, coordinate and keep track of the implementation of the HSEMS framework and set up a regime for maintaining the administration system.
· Assistance for the events within the museum. Develop the function management plan plus guideline even. Review the function programs with regards to HSE perspective
· Advising the administration upon HSE compliance for fit-outs, exhibitions and occasions
· SLA/KPI overseeing and performance monitoring of Subcontractors
· Reviewing the scope of function, tender evaluations.
· Reviewing and approving the function safety management programs and monitoring the function activities
· Perform general HSE risk evaluation on the structures and operations
· Perform HSE Pre-operational evaluation for the events and exhibitions to make sure compliance of OSHAD along with other requirements
· Subcontractor Administration by Reviewing the scope of function, tender evaluation, evaluation QHSE documents. Establishing KPI/SLA and checking the QHSE performance via auditing and inspection. Permit to work procedure.
· Ensure the manage of hazardous substance and COSHH of most material found in LAD premises
· Emergency /Crisis /Company Continuity: – Emergency /crisis Evaluation. Creating a plan profile services & Mass gathering. Artwork crisis/Crisis program. Coordinating the strategic strategy with different authorities & drills
· Prepare HSE record such month-to-month quarterly and annual with craze analysis
· Oversee the task permit system
· Carry out Provider HSE audit regularly to guarantee the compliance to legal specifications also to the LAD HSEMS
· Establishing HSE Goals and targets and making certain achieved
· Regularly upgrade and keep maintaining HSE risk sign up
· Investigate all incident linked to health & Protection
· Ensure the provision, identification and compliance of private protective equipment’s
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and present relevant guidance
· Prepare emergency treatment and drill program. Ensure the drill will be conducted according to plan and evaluation the effectiveness
· Prepare the specialized reports along with other HSE reviews and analyze the development of HSE problems
· Offering HSE suggestions and assistance for keeping special activities (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural applications, conferences etc.)
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 15/10/2020
Expected Start Time: 30/10/2020
Job Type: Agreement
Salary: AED4,500.00 – AED6,500.00 per month
- FM Market: 8 yrs (Required)
- managerial role: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Lead auditor & Training experience ideally ISO9001/14001 (Necessary)
Apply for this job Click here