We have been searching for a Housekeeping Supervisor to business lead we of area attendants and guarantee we provide excellent customer support.
Housekeeping Supervisor responsibilities include arranging employee shifts, motivating and training associates and examining private and open public areas for tidiness. To reach your goals in this role, you ought to have a good knowledge of sanitation group and regulations management abilities.
Ultimately, you’ll help ensure our day to day housekeeping operations run and that visitors are satisfied smoothly.
• Teach housekeepers on cleansing and maintenance jobs
• Oversee personnel every day
• Check areas and common areas, which includes stairways and lounge locations, for cleanliness
• Schedule shifts and request replacements in cases of absence
• Establish and educate employees on cleanliness, tidiness and hygiene standards
• Motivate associates and resolve any conditions that occur face to face
• Respond to customer complaints and specific requests
• Keep track of and replenish cleaning items stock including flooring cleaner, bleach and rubber gloves
• Participate in large cleaning tasks as necessary
• Ensure compliance with safety and sanitation policies in every areas
• Work encounter as a Housekeeping Supervisor or comparable function
• Hands-on encounter with cleansing and maintenance duties for large companies
• Capability to utilize industrial cleaning products and items
• Superb organizational and team administration abilities
• Stamina to take care of the physical needs of the work
• Versatility to work different shifts, which includes evenings and weekends
• Higher school diploma is really a plus
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job: Click here