Cooperate and coordinate along with all stakeholders inside ensuring exceptional guest knowledge and keep maintaining precise and concise expert communication with co-workers.
· Ensure client satisfaction by helping the engineering departments with diligent management.
· Follow safety guidelines, permits and regulations while applicable to the type of work.
· Assigning Service Demand to numerous supervisors and engineering group.
· Coordinating with third party contractors for passes, PTW along with other internal formalities.
· Ensuring the execution of PPM inside schedules inside coordination with Supervisors along with other members.
· Make sure that engineering Workflow is followed for different engineering requests.
· Prepare weekly, monthly dashboards and reports.
· Uploading Asset codes, Action codes etc. in the CAFM program.
· Following upward for pending MSR’s & PPM.
· Proactively coordinate with engineering team inside making sure all tasks are usually attained within schedules.
· Manage CAFM program including and not limited by workflows, consumer assignments, SLA’s etc.
· Coordinating with numerous stakeholders inside providing timely completion of functions orders.
· Coordinate with third party inside maintaining proper report of most PPM reports, Audit reviews, inspection reviews etc.
· Maintaining repository of most services executed beneath the Engineering department.
· Ensuring the linking of spares and materials request with function orders for supervising and controlling.
· Provide administrative assistance to ensure that functions of FM, Shops and cafm are preserved in an effective, up-to-date and accurate way.
· Provide reviews of PPM job through CAFM (FSI) and tabs on job completion KPI/SLA,
· Making certain all requests are properly recorded inside the CAFM program.
· In charge of closing out of most services requests and escalation of unattended requests.
· Maintain purchase purchase and task sensible completion report for shipping of services/item.
· Be accessible to initiate emergency maintenance work beyond normal working hrs, as required.
· Handling daily queries linked to facility administration and arranging for proper fixes.
· Arranging usage of buildings to assist job completion.
· Requesting call away and arranging Subcontractor attendance.
· Following through to outdated works and functions not finished with engineers.
· Bachelor’s diploma (preferable from an Engineering background).
· Minimum 5 yrs’ experience inside FM industry on different CAFM program preferably FSI program.
· Operational abilities in CAFM, SAP and MS Workplace software’s to generate reviews and dashboards.
· Understanding of various tough and soft services, medical, basic CPR</p and firefighting
Work Types: Full-time, Everlasting
Apply for this job Click here