Cooperate and coordinate with all stakeholders in ensuring exceptional guest experience and keep maintaining precise and concise professional communication with colleagues.
· Ensure client satisfaction by supporting the engineering departments with diligent administration.
· Follow safety rules, permits and regulations as applicable to the type of work.
· Assigning Service Request to various supervisors and engineering team.
· Coordinating with third party contractors for passes, PTW along with other internal formalities.
· Ensuring the execution of PPM in schedules in coordination with Supervisors along with other members.
· Make sure that engineering Workflow is followed for various engineering requests.
· Prepare weekly, monthly dashboards and reports.
· Uploading Asset codes, Activity codes etc. in the CAFM system.
· Following up for pending MSR’s & PPM.
· Proactively coordinate with engineering team in ensuring all tasks are attained within schedules.
· Manage CAFM system including rather than limited by workflows, user assignments, SLA’s etc.
· Coordinating with various stakeholders in providing timely completion of works orders.
· Coordinate with third party in maintaining proper record of most PPM reports, Audit reports, inspection reports etc.
· Maintaining repository of most services executed beneath the Engineering department.
· Ensuring the linking of spares and material request with work orders for monitoring and controlling.
· Provide administrative support to make sure that operations of FM, Stores and cafm are maintained within an effective, current and accurate manner.
· Provide reports of PPM task through CAFM (FSI) and tabs on task completion KPI/SLA,
· Making certain all requests are properly recorded in the CAFM system.
· In charge of closing out of most service requests and escalation of unattended requests.
· Maintain purchase order and task wise completion report for delivery of services/product.
· Be accessible to initiate emergency maintenance work beyond normal working hours, as required.
· Handling daily queries linked to facility management and arranging for proper fixes.
· Arranging usage of buildings to assist job completion.
· Requesting call out and arranging Subcontractor attendance.
· Following through to outdated works and works not finished with engineers.
· Bachelor’s degree (preferable from an Engineering background).
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in FM industry on various CAFM system preferably FSI system.
· Operational skills in CAFM, SAP and MS Office software’s to create reports and dashboards.
· Understanding of various hard and soft services, medical, basic CPR</p and firefighting
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply for this job Click here