PJ Employees are working alongside a respected global Facilities Services Service provider who are searching to recruit a skilled Healthcare FM Agreement Director to become listed on their team within Abu Dhabi.
- Required 12 or even more years of applicable encounter with a big hospital FM contract (Severe Care hospital contract) within an identical role.
- Bachelor’s degree within Engineering from recognised/certified Universities accepted by Ministry of Schooling, UAE
- Master’s diploma and/or equivalent encounter preferred
- Chartered Engineer important (Healthcare preferable)
- Construction/Variation Functions management experience is necessary.
- Expert certification such as for example CFCM or CPCM will be desired
- PMP Certified
- Encounter with and DFARS regulation
- Experience with global FM company preferred
- Encounter with PFI medical center will undoubtedly be an advantage
- Having Authorised Individual Certification preferred
- Serve because the senior level agreements representative, with the principal duty to directly support and offer contractual direction and leadership to the program team.
- Lead the Contracts function and function as subject material expert for the program team upon all contractual matters.
- Serve because the primary stage of contact for clients linked to all contractual issues, with primary obligation for cultivating and maintaining optimistic and constructive work human relationships with all degrees of the customer’s agreements organisations (Government and/or even prime contractors).
- Straight support and supervise most activities connected with contracts from the proposal phase by means of contract close, including top contract negotiations and discussions, understanding and communicating contract mitigations and risks, reviewing conditions and terms, communicating contract requirements to the programme team, controlling contract monitoring and adjustments proposal and contract efficiency.
- Manage all structure/variation works
- Provide guidance and advice to programme group on a number of matters linked to proposals and contracts, including conditions and terms, contract requirements, contract performance, Obtain Equitable claims and Modifications, Nondisclosure Agreements, pricing or cost data, and contract compliance.
- Develop and demonstrate understanding of procedures and rules and demonstrate working understanding of how to adhere to them.
- P&L responsibility both income and operating income.
- Establishing of/and ensuring spending budget is managed effectively
- Overseeing the processing of most RFPs and RFQs, facilitate and guarantee timely reaction to external and internal clients within alignment with financial and compliance requirements.
This is really a highly prestigious position inside a true head in global facilities administration if you have the mandatory skill set/encounter then please send an ongoing CV to Daniel or it is possible to require a confidential discussion on 0035387 448 4950.
Reference ID: PJPCDAD
Work Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Salary: AED60,000.00 – AED70,000.00 per month
- Considerably and DFARS regulation: 5 years (Required)
- * Construction/Variation Functions : 7 yrs (Required)
- Large Medical center FM Contract in an identical role: a decade (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Chartered Engineer (Required)
- PMP Certified (Required)
Apply for this job Click here