Our RESPECTABLE Regional FM Contracting customer has a new requirement of a well experienced Mind of QHSE to participate their group in Dubai to mind up the QHSE group focusing on high profile tasks across the Emirates. Successful candidates could have a successful background as a Senior QHSE Manager employed in the Construction or FM Industry.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting placement with this client.
- Create/Adapt and put into action the HSEQ Strategy over the combined group. Overseeing the execution and maintenance of Wellness, Safety Quality and Atmosphere systems relative to ISO standards. Promote HSEQ initiatives and create prevention dependent HSEQ culture over the continuing business.
- Provide assistance to operations on issues linked to health, safety, atmosphere even though reviewing procedures at websites and where essential advising change.
- Shipping of ‘Target Zero’ over the Group.
- Focus on Environmental and Sustainability initiatives over the combined group.
- Ensuring effective execution of the HSEQ Techniques / policies
- Advising Directors on hawaii of HSEQ problems and promoting good methods/initiatives associated with HSEQ management
- Identify HSEQ training needs over the organisation and deliver suitable trained in coordination with site groups
- Perform and record normal audit inspections to check on compliance with methods and policies, proposing necessary adjustments to working procedures.
- Guideline IMS Manager with Advancement and modern methods to improve the current HSEQ Lifestyle.
- Actively, health, safety & atmosphere matters based on the integrated management program (IMS) and develop a standard H&S knowing of all employees
- Seek to recognize opportunities and encourage constant innovation
- Undertake incident investigations & reporting
- Liaising with statutory and regulatory bodies to make sure that the ongoing company continues to be compliant with mandatory necessity.
- Provide monthly reports for H&S to the Leadership team.
- Provide support, guidance and advice to management and colleagues ensuring compliance with all IMS policies
- Lead the united team in identifying and quantifying risk and opportunity available.
Head of QHSE Experience:
- Chartered Person in the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health
- Diploma in the HSEQ or any qualifications those are higher in the relevant field.
- NEBOSH NGC or IGC certified
- Over a decade on site experience in HSEQ management
- Connection with delivering health & safety training programmes
- Thorough understanding of Local / International / OSHA / HSE regulations.
- Internal Auditor / Lead Auditor Trainings in ISO standards
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: AED30,000.00 – AED35,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here