Change lives each day
THE WORK Opportunity
Serco Middle East is seeking to employ General Manager for just one of its prestigious contract to become located in Abu Dhabi. The incumbent will undoubtedly be responsible to manage the entire FM Operations of the Retail facility (High-end RETAIL CENTER), planning, co-coordinating, managing all technical and management strategies and you will be accountable to guarantee the contract delivers to contract Service Level Agreements with respect to your client & Serco.
Reporting to the Portfolio General Manager, this person will be in charge of all staff, and subcontractors, with the financial and operational performance of the contract together.
- Develop, review and monitor annual maintenance programs for the Project.
- Recommend capital improvement works.
- Develop, administer and review whole of life cycle replacement programs.
- Represent client to navigate through various audits, inspections performed by local bodies, insurance firms, bankers, investors etc.
- Establish, policies and procedures for every ongoing service under management.
- Develop, implement and review energy conserving replacement programs
- Manage and direct the operations of the business enterprise relative to Serco’s strategic plan, having an focus on standardization of methods and policies.
- Continuous management of the chance Management program.
- Meet agreed budgets (commitments) and business planning outcomes.
- Direct, help, support and suggest line managers, supervisors, coordinators, team leaders or top hands, making sure the implementation of changes essential to meet evolving service delivery standards.
- Conduct regular reviews on the info and HSQE Security Performance and seek methods to continually enhance the standards.
What we are searching for inside our candidates:
We are searching for anyone who has demonstrated analytical, organisational business and negotiation skills, possess encounter in Change Management and also have encounter managing demanding FM and clients contracts. The incumbent ought to be a respectable leader with the capacity of developing close functioning relationships with your client to guarantee the mutual success for several stakeholders and longevity of the contract; anyone who has demonstrated commitment to the processes of continuous quality and improvement customer support. The incumbent must end up being somone who applies a robust knowledge of the financial context and key financial indicators to control budgetary soft spots and profit plans, catalyses and embrace new methods to enhance results by transforming organisational culture, products/services or systems.
- Connection with managing inside a Facilities Management (FM) environment.
- Experience in managing multi-disciplined People Managers which includes support functions (eg finance, procurement).
- Proven financial management expertise, the opportunity to control and meet spending budget objectives especially.
- Understanding of both international and local (UAE) statutory and legislated requirements in governing large properties.
- Understanding of international best practice in facilities management
- Degree holder in Facilities Management or similar qualification.
Dealing with Serco
At Serco, not only may be the nature of the ongoing work we perform important, everyone provides important role to play.
We have been a team of 50,000 people in charge of providing essential public services round the global world in areas which includes defence, transport, justice, immigration, citizen and healthcare services. We are usually innovators, focused on improving and redesigning general public services for the advantage of everyone.
Sign up for Us
By signing up for Serco you should have unlimited usage of our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, brought by colleagues that are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Take pride in everything you perform
Serco is focused on Equal OCCUPATIONS and is focused on making sure the safety of most of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
Apply for this job Click here