- Clean, share and offer designated facility locations (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleansing ceiling vents, restroom washing etc.)
- Perform and document routine examination and maintenance routines.
- Perform heavy cleansing duties and special projects.
- Notify administration of occurring requirements or deficiencies for maintenance.
- Make adjustments and minimal fixes.
- Stock and keep maintaining supply areas.
- Cooperate with all of those other staff.
- Stick to all ongoing safe practices regulations.
- Losing trash from containers and bins.
- Polishing room and furnishings accessories as needed.
- Scrubbing sinks, basins, and toilets in public areas and private bathrooms.
- Cleaning windows, glass areas, and mirrors.upkeep and
- Maintaining of most cleaning equipment, supplies, and products.
- Ensuring safe and sound and sanitary treatment and storage of items.
- Keeping all public areas tidy and neat.
- Reporting maintenance and replacements required when encountered on work.realize the COSH &
- To; MSDS treatment.
- To comprehend and fill-up the everyday checklist after cleansing the washroom along with other required region.
- Capability to follow verbal instructions.
- Capability to work well sufficient reason for somebody or team alone.
- Dependable and punctual with devoted professionalism to responsibilities and job.
- In a position to adapt to changing programs or schedules; excellent time management abilities.
- Pays focus on detail when washing.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
- cleaner: 12 months (Desired)
Apply for this job Click here