We have been a recruitment agency in Abu Dhabi with ISO 27001 Certification offering recruitment, training, psychometric assessments, and AI simulation services.
We have been assisting our client which really is a cement manufacturing company being truly a section of an investment group situated in situated in Abu Dhabi, Mussafah.
We have been searching for General Accountant on the next below:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly statements to agreed timescales, including balance sheet variance and reconciliations commentary. post and
- Prepare journal entries, accruals, and intercompany transactions, reconciliation of general ledger accounts and detailed supporting analysis and relevant documentation.
- Perform month-end closings, general ledger account analysis and Balance Sheet account reconciliations, sign offs, backups.
- Prepare and review trial balance, management reports and financial information analysis on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis for FM review.
- Maintain prepayments and accruals, fixed asset, prepayments, inventory, Intangibles schedules.
- Help with the year-end audit.
- Manage data preparation and integrity of financial information to make sure completeness, accuracy, timeliness, and accessibility.
- Conduct ongoing costing analyses; report on variances and their causes.
- Help with the annual budgeting process.
- Maintain and support ongoing cost accounting process and reporting improvements.
- Validate the expense of sales within the month-end close.
- Receive vendor invoices, verify, and process the payments according to agreed terms.
- Should handle confidential information in a discreet, professonally executed manner.
Education & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting/ACCA/CIMA/CMA
- Experience: Min 5 years experience
- Cement industry or Manufacturing accounting experience is advantageous
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Around AED6,000.00 monthly
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here