We have been a recruitment company in Abu Dhabi with ISO 27001 Qualification offering recruitment, teaching, psychometric assessments, and AI simulation providers.
We have been assisting our client that is a cement production business being a section of an investment team situated in situated in Abu Dhabi, Mussafah.
We have been looking for Common Accountant on the next below:
Responsibilities & Duties
- Preparing of month-to-month statements to agreed timescales, including stability sheet variance and reconciliations commentary. write-up and
- Prepare journal entries, accruals, and intercompany dealings, reconciliation of common ledger accounts and comprehensive supporting analysis and appropriate documentation.
- Perform month-end closings, common ledger account evaluation and Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations, indication offs, backups.
- Prepare and review trial balance, administration reports and financial info analysis on month-to-month, quarterly, and annual schedule for FM evaluation.
- Maintain prepayments and accruals, fixed asset, prepayments, stock, Intangibles schedules.
- Help with the year-finish audit.
- Manage information preparing and integrity of monetary information to make sure completeness, precision, timeliness, and accessibility.
- Conduct continuous costing analyses; record on variances and their leads to.
- Help with the yearly budgeting process.
- Maintain and support ongoing price accounting procedure and reporting improvements.
- Validate the expense of sales within the month-end near.
- Receive vendor invoices, verify, and process the obligations as per agreed conditions.
- Should handle confidential details in a discreet, professonally executed manner.
Schooling & Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s diploma in accounting/ACCA/CIMA/CMA
- Encounter: Min 5 years encounter
- Cement industry or Production accounting experience is beneficial
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Salary: Around AED6,000.00 monthly
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here