candidates with UAE Generating License will undoubtedly be considered
- Manages the day-to-day upkeep of HVAC techniques, Electrical, Plumbing, Civil, and all of the corresponding parts and systems.
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities of the specialized group
- Ensures optimal using manpower and resources.bears and
- Oversees away maintenance and restoration of equipment.
- Ensures MEP techniques’ compliance with legislative specifications and standards.
- Coordinates with Operation employees for corrective and prepared servicing of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is maintained efficiently and successfully.
- Participates in Incident investigations and generate reviews.
- Ensures the ‘maintenance of the products’ delivers continued secure and reliable procedure.
- Attending any emergency situations out of working hrs.
- Facilitates and recommends preventative upkeep applications for HVAC, Electrical, drinking water supply and drainage techniques.weekend coverage assistance
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Provides oversight and high quality control of the task being carried out
- Identifies working out needs for the Upkeep group.
To achieve this role, you ought to have the next skills and encounter:
- UAE Driving Permit
- Diploma / Bachelors in Engineering
- The least 4-5 yrs of UAE experience employed in a Facilities Functions or Facilities Engineering corporation.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a group of specialists
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and capability
- Communication Abilities: Fluency in English, Simple knowledge in Arabic can be an added worth
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Income: AED5,500.00 – AED6,000.00 monthly
- Facility Management: 4 years (Preferred)
- UAE Traveling License (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here