Oversee maintenance and repairs of electrical, plumbing, heating system, ventilation, and air-con (HVAC), carpentry, painting, along with other building systems
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the maintenance department.
- Evaluates facilities or systems to find out maintenance or repairs that require to be performed.
- Assesses creating systems to plan work project and assignments schedules.
- Develops maintenance schedules and procedures.
- Ensures repair and maintenance work is finished correctly and regularly.
- Assists with departmental budget estimates and costs of specific repair projects.
- Performs other associated duties as assigned.
- Maintains safe and healthy work place by subsequent procedures and standards, complying with legal codes and regulations
- Provide quality control support when it comes to operation process, resolution time, and decrease in the true amount of business partner complaints.
- Perform daily debriefing
- Train and briefing the staff with regards to Health & Safety
Education/Certification and Continued Education
Associate degree in facility management.
Diploma Degree will be an extra advantage.
Years of Experience
At the very least five years of maintenance experience necessary.
- Extensive understanding of building systems such as for example plumbing, electrical, and HVAC.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capability to recognize issues and determine repairs which are required.
- Capability to plan maintenance schedules for constructing systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software knowledge
- Good analytical skills and focus on detail with capability to study and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
- Excellent customer support skills with need to go beyond customer expectations.
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
– Should be locally available , with UAE driving license and will immediately join.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here