Our Regional Property Management client includes a new requirement of a properly experienced, FM & Suit Out Minor Works supervisor to join their group in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Successful candidates could have a successful background as a Match Out and Minor Functions supervisor for an FM COMPANY or Consultancy business on large level FM projects and agreements, ideally experience in Airport terminal or similar tasks in the UAE / GCC.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and will be for a short 6 month fixed expression contract being an outsourced worker through J10 Consulting.
- Administrate the look and execution of designated tasks, fit-out and renovation functions for the Client functions which is executed by external providers
- Maintain and delivers great project governance. Review and keep maintaining of minor works applications, and project management programs which are of high-high quality adhere and regular to relevant best exercise.
- Manage the approvals procedure include creation and upgrade for all engineering task documentation including plans, specs, risk register, and price estimates
- Develop proposals including project’s tender paperwork, project reports, studies, along with other documentation
- Coordinate specialized and administrative activities linked to asset administration with other internal your client departments and disciplines taking part in the task
- Ensure engineering project actions adhere to asset management needs and support overall task schedule, budget and scope, and are improvement regularly reported.
- Interpret contract specs and solve conflicts with providers on such matters being an interpretation of specs, workmanship, quality of components, and related issues
- Conduct web site inspections of functions being undertaken to make sure compliance with permit specifications;
- Maintain key relationship routines within the inner and exterior stakeholders for the prosperous delivery of task planning and program shipping.
- Function collaboratively with wider the Service Manager Group champion and members greatest practice.
- Demonstrate optimum specifications of leadership in the advertising of Health, Environment and safety.
- Any duties which may be designated by the Tasks & Minor Works Supervisor or reporting Director
FM Suit Out & Minor Functions Manager Encounter:
- Bachelor Diploma Level (minimum) – Project Administration, Facilities Management, Mechanical or electric Engineering
- Function Experience >5 years’ experience in FM / Fit Out / Minor Works
- At the very least 24 months working experience within an Airport environment.
- Solid encounter within an FM service house or provider administration consultancy business is vital.
Contract duration: six months
Job Types: Full-time, Short-term, Contract
Apply for this job Click here