Job Explanation – FM Estimator
- Scrutiny of tender files
- Evaluating tender paperwork, drawings, & schedules
- Surveying websites
- Floating Enquiries to Providers / Producers
- Comparison Studies predicated on providers Quotations
- Negotiations with suppliers on commercial areas of product/providers
- Predicated on Clients spending budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking value engineering research
- Compiling of tenders
- Producing Pre-Qualification documents, both specifications as well project particular questionnaires
- Arranging for and going to site appointments.
- Prepare comprehensive visit report and going to clarification meetings with customer.
- Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (materials, suppliers & subcontractors ), follow-up, get ready technical assessment sheet, send & obtain responses and compliance bedding to get ready quotation evaluation sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of shipping and work amount of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect exactly the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers according to final & revised information from client.
- Review client’s responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then get ready the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, materials, consumables equipment, tools etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, condition of the facility and over heads.
- Update tender Register.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
- Comprehensive bid preparation carries a study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and commercial terms & conditions.
- Study the precise site condition at sites.
- Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope in the right manner.
- Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment suppliers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the subsequent qualifications:
- 3-4 years in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and facilities management
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team participant with a adaptable and versatile approach to work.
- Have got good practical organization skills, focus on details, preparing of resources and programmed scheduling.
- Can offer Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
Salary – AED 4,000 – AED 5,000 predicated on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,500.00 – AED5,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here