Job Description – FM Estimator
- preferably with Facilities Management experience and will join immediately
Scrutiny of tender documents
- Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules
- Surveying web sites
- Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers
- Comparison Studies predicated on suppliers Quotations
- Negotiations with suppliers on commercial areas of product/prestations
- Predicated on Clients budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking value engineering studies
- Compiling of tenders
- Making Pre-Qualification documents, both standards aswell project specific questionnaires
- Arranging for and attending site internet visits.
- Prepare detailed visit report and attending clarification meetings with client.
- Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (materials, vendors & subcontractors ), follow-up, prepare technical evaluation sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance sheets to prepare quotation comparison sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of delivery and work amount of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect exactly the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to obtain the offers according to final & revised information from client.
- Review client’s responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then prepare the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, materials, consumables equipment, tools etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, condition of the facility and over heads.
- Update tender Register.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
- Comprehensive bid preparation carries a study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and commercial terms & conditions.
- Study the precise site condition at sites.
- Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope in the right manner.
- Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment suppliers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the following qualifications:
- 3-4 years in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and facilities management
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a adaptable and flexible method of work.
- Have good practical organization skills, focus on details, planning of resources and programmed scheduling.
- Can offer Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
Salary – AED 4,000 – AED 5,000 predicated on experience.
Expected Start Date: 25/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,500.00 – AED5,000.00 monthly
- facilities management: 24 months (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here