Job Explanation – FM Estimator
- preferably with Amenities Management experience and will join immediately
Scrutiny of tender docs
- Analyzing tender records, drawings, & schedules
- Surveying websites
- Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Producers
- Evaluation Studies based on providers Quotations
- Negotiations with providers on commercial areas of product/providers
- Predicated on Clients spending budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking value engineering research
- Compiling of tenders
- Making Pre-Qualification files, both standards aswell project particular questionnaires
- Arranging for and attending web site appointments.
- Prepare detailed go to report and going to clarification meetings with customer.
- Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (materials, suppliers & subcontractors ), follow-up, get ready technical assessment sheet, send & obtain responses and compliance bedding to get ready quotation evaluation sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of shipping and work amount of long lead items.
- Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect exactly the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers according to final & revised information from client.
- Review client’s responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then get ready the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project duration.
- Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, materials, consumables equipment, tools etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, condition of the facility and over heads.
- Update tender Register.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
- Comprehensive bid preparation carries a study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and commercial terms & conditions.
- Study the precise site condition at sites.
- Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope in the right manner.
- Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment suppliers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the adhering to qualifications:
- 3-4 years in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and facilities management
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team participant with a adaptable and versatile approach to work.
- Possess good practical organization skills, focus on details, preparing of resources and programmed scheduling.
- Can offer Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
Salary – AED 4,000 – AED 5,000 predicated on experience.
Expected Begin Date: 25/09/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,500.00 – AED5,000.00 monthly
- facilities management: 24 months (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here