Job Explanation – FM Estimation Engineer
- Scrutiny of tender paperwork * Evaluating tender files, drawings, & schedules
- * Surveying websites
- * Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Producers
- * Comparison Research based on providers Quotations
- * Negotiations with suppliers on commercial areas of product/services
- * Predicated on Clients spending budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking value engineering research
- * Servicing Estimation for electrical/mechanical / plumbing techniques, civil, carpentry
- * Assisting in compiling of tenders
- * Producing Pre-Qualification paperwork, both standards aswell project particular questionnaires
- Arranging for and going to web site visits.
- Prepare comprehensive visit report and going to clarification meetings with customer.
- * Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (materials, suppliers & subcontractors ), follow-up, get ready technical assessment sheet, send & obtain responses and compliance sheets to get ready quotation evaluation sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of shipping and work amount of long lead items.
- * Research the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from customer and reflect exactly the same to providers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers according to final & revised details from client.
- * Evaluation client’s responses, conditions & conditions and providers/ subcontractors offers after that get ready the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project length.
- * Prepare the tender price estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, components, consumables equipment, equipment etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, problem of the service and over heads.
- * Participate and coordinate with estimation group to improvements tender Register.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
1. Extensive bid preparation carries a scholarly study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and industrial terms & circumstances.
2. Study the precise site condition at sites.
3. Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope within a right manner.
4. Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment providers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the following qualifications:
- 5-6 yrs in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and amenities management
- * Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team participant with a adaptable and flexible method of work.
- * Have great practical organization abilities, planning of assets and programmed scheduling.
- Can offer Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
- Information in Fire Alarm and Security Systems Setup.
Work Type: Full-period
Salary: AED6,000.00 – AED7,000.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate before starting function (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Necessary)
- Facilities Administration: 4 many years (Required)
- Annual Upkeep Contract: 4 yrs (Required)
Apply for this job Click here