Job Explanation – FM Estimation Engineer
- Scrutiny of tender files * Evaluating tender paperwork, drawings, & schedules
- * Surveying websites
- * Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Producers
- * Comparison Research based on providers Quotations
- * Negotiations with suppliers on industrial aspects of product/providers
- * Predicated on Clients spending budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking value engineering research
- * Upkeep Estimation for electrical/mechanical / plumbing techniques, civil, carpentry
- * Assisting in compiling of tenders
- * Producing Pre-Qualification documents, both specifications as well project particular questionnaires
- Arranging for and going to site appointments.
- Prepare detailed visit record and going to clarification meetings with customer.
- * Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (materials, suppliers & subcontractors ), follow-up, get ready technical assessment sheet, send & obtain responses and compliance bedding to get ready quotation evaluation sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of shipping and work amount of long lead products.
- * Research the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from customer and reflect exactly the same to providers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers according to final & revised details from client.
- * Review client’s responses, conditions & conditions and providers/ subcontractors offers after that get ready the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project length.
- * Prepare the tender price estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, components, consumables equipment, equipment etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, problem of the service and over heads.
- * Participate and coordinate with estimation group to updates tender Sign up.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
1. Comprehensive bid preparation carries a scholarly study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and industrial terms & circumstances.
2. Study the precise site condition at websites.
3. Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope inside a right manner.
4. Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment providers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the adhering to qualifications:
- 5-6 yrs in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and amenities administration
- * Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team participant with a adaptable and versatile approach to work.
- * Have great practical organization abilities, planning of assets and programmed scheduling.
- Can offer Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
- Knowledge inside Fire Alarm and Security Systems Set up.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Income: AED4,900.00 – AED5,000.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate prior to starting work (Required)
- Facilities Management Estimator: 4 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here