Job Explanation – FM Estimation Engineer
- Scrutiny of tender documents * Evaluating tender paperwork, drawings, & schedules
- * Surveying websites
- * Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Producers
- * Comparison Research based on providers Quotations
- * Negotiations with suppliers on industrial aspects of product/providers
- * Predicated on Clients spending budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking value engineering research
- * Upkeep Estimation for electrical/mechanical / plumbing techniques, civil, carpentry
- * Assisting in compiling of tenders
- * Making Pre-Qualification documents, both specifications as well project particular questionnaires
- Arranging for and attending site appointments.
- Prepare detailed visit record and attending clarification meetings with customer.
- * Prepare & Send out RFQ for (materials, suppliers & subcontractors ), follow-up, prepare technical assessment sheet, send & acquire responses and compliance bedding to prepare quotation evaluation sheet Advise the greatest quotation on the schedule of the specialized proposals submitted, compliance to scope of delivery and work amount of long lead items.
- * Study the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from client and reflect the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers as per final & revised information from client.
- * Review client’s responses, terms & conditions and suppliers/ subcontractors offers then prepare the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations and other issues which could affect the prices or project duration.
- * Prepare the tender cost estimation, such as man-hour estimates, materials, consumables equipment, tools etc. considering the location, accessibility, condition of the facility and over heads.
- * Participate and coordinate with estimation team to updates tender Register.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
1. Comprehensive bid preparation carries a scholarly study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and commercial terms & conditions.
2. Study the actual site condition at sites.
3. Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope in the right manner.
4. Prepare quotation requests and talk to equipment suppliers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the following qualifications:
- 5-6 years in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and facilities management
- * Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a adaptable and flexible method of work.
- * Have good practical organization skills, planning of resources and programmed scheduling.
- Can provide Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
- Knowledge in Fire Alarm and Protection Systems Setup.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,900.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Facilities Management Estimator: 4 years (Required)
Apply for this job Click here