Job Explanation – FM Estimation Engineer
- Scrutiny of tender documents * Analyzing tender documents, drawings, & schedules
- * Surveying sites
- * Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Producers
- * Comparison Studies predicated on suppliers Quotations
- * Negotiations with suppliers on industrial aspects of item/services
- * Predicated on Customers budget constraints for just about any specific project, undertaking worth engineering studies
- * Maintenance Estimation for electric/mechanical / plumbing techniques, civil, carpentry
- * Assisting in compiling of tenders
- * Producing Pre-Qualification documents, both specifications as well project particular questionnaires
- Arranging for and going to web site visits.
- Prepare detailed go to report and going to clarification meetings with customer.
- * Prepare & Distribute RFQ for (components, vendors & subcontractors ), follow-up, get ready technical evaluation sheet, deliver & obtain responses and compliance sheets to get ready quotation comparison sheet Advise the very best quotation based on the technical proposals submitted, compliance to scope of delivery and work amount of long lead products.
- * Research the tender drawings/bulletins/clarification responses from customer and reflect exactly the same to suppliers/vendors/subcontractors to have the offers according to final & revised details from client.
- * Evaluation client’s responses, terms & situations and suppliers/ subcontractors provides then get ready the qualifications/ exceptions/ deviations along with other issues that could affect the costs or project length.
- * Prepare the tender price estimation, such as for example man-hour estimates, components, consumables equipment, equipment etc. taking into consideration the location, accessibility, problem of the service and over heads.
- * Participate and coordinate with estimation group to updates tender Register.
Responsibilities as Tendering & Estimation Engineer:
1. Comprehensive bid preparation carries a scholarly study of the entire scope of works, drawings, specifications and industrial terms & problems.
2. Study the precise site condition at sites.
3. Prepare Pre-tender Clarification and talk to the client to comprehend the specification and scope inside a right manner.
4. Prepare quotation requests and talk to products suppliers/sub-contractors to obtain the offer with time.
Candidate must contain the adhering to qualifications:
- 5-6 yrs in neuro-scientific estimation engineering and facilities administration
- * Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team participant with a adaptable and flexible method of work.
- * Have great practical organization abilities, planning of assets and programmed scheduling.
- Can offer Productivity, Security and quality & Safety Initiatives;
- Knowledge inside Fire Alarm and Security Systems Set up.
Job Types: Full-time, Long lasting
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED6,000.00 monthly
Capability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or likely to relocate prior to starting work (Required)
- Facilities Management: 4 years (Required)
- Estimation: 4 years (Required)
- UAE Generating LIcense (Required)
Apply for this job Click here