Our company is looking for self-driven, independent, motivated person to work inside our esteemed organization.
- Perform continuous preventive repair and servicing focus on facility mechanical, electrical, along with other installed systems.
- Maintain, operate most HVAC techniques and associated tools, electrical equipment, plumbing techniques, building management program, and building fixes.
- Perform service inspections and record on condition affecting functions
- Keep track of and supervise HVAC preventive Upkeep contracts
- Respond to emergencies.
- Prepare and publish summary reviews of conditions in structures and recommend actions in order to be taken.
- Evaluation and understand strategies and equipment of procedure, BMS system, fire/lifestyle safety, along with other systems.
- Maintain compliance to Town, County, State codes and ordinances
- Help any after hrs building needs and actions as required
- Attend workout sessions and seminars
- Other assigned duties as requested.
- Coordinate with the soft service group and manage the task and duty activities.
- Understand and follow the HSE Regular.
- Perform varied work duties in line with the following: Monitor Safe practices.
- Keep track of incidents of injury, illness, along with other situations within an designated geographic area.
- Create Reviews detailing safety and wellness of their assigned research market.
- Develop Strategies to decrease incidents of illness, environment accidents, and other conditions that may affect public protection.
- Investigate environmentally friendly accidents along with other public safety worries within their market. They could assign team members to research reported incidents also.
- Design Training Programs to supply safety awareness schooling.
- Give Presentations related to current safety hazards predicated on market research to teach others about staying away from health, safety, and environmental hazards.
- Perform Risk Assessments connected with equipment and tools, job sites, and function environments of their assigned research marketplace.
- Manage and supervise.
with all safety processes and requirements
the day to day time site activities
- Verify with technical team complete fil their material along with other requirement inside operational wises.
be certified from IOSH/ NEBOSH/ OSHAD
have Bachelor degree within Electrical
- Must, Mechanical equivalent
- With minimum connection with 5 many years as a FM Supervisor
- Excellent inside oral and written English
- Superb in MS Workplace
Job Varieties: Full-time, Permanent
- FM ENGINEER/QHSE ENGINEER: 5 yrs (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Abu Dhabi (Preferred)
- OSHA (Preferred)
- NEBOSH (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Apply for this job Click here