Transguard Group will be recruiting for FM Coordinator because of its Facilities Administration Division currently. The working job role involves providing efficient and effective coordination for running smooth IFS operations. The applicant shall provide administrative assistance while managing office features including work purchase coordination, security badge and accessibility assignments, database management, everyday office functions, coordination of budgeting/accounting techniques, maintaining office information, and providing general assistance services.
The function includes performing the next features:
• Assist the Amenities Manager in all respects of project implementation as required.
• Assistance the Facilities Supervisor with exterior contacts as needed
• Manage the Protection access-control database with the Safety Contractor
• Coordinate all facilities activities, work path, and support techniques.
• Supervise and teach facility workers and contractors as needed.
• Individually maintain and upgrade administrative policies and procedures.
• Up, maintain, and organize department’s central data files, information, filing, and text messages
• Assist facilities employees in locating parts, products, and components.
• Prepare and keep maintaining RFP’s, bid information, along with other contract files.
• Prepare internal bill-backs and paperwork for activities supported by the amenities corporation.
• Provide all common administrative assistance to the Facilities group.
The ideal candidate could have the next skills and experience
• At the very least a bachelor’s diploma in Facilities Administration (experience is advantageous) or equivalent professional qualification
• At the very least 3 years in an identical position
• Amply trained with MEP systems and specialised systems
• Reporting skills
• Risk analysis and mitigation planning
• Service level agreement administration and analysis
• Minimum amount English Language Level 3 (by Transguard Group Standards)
• Customer Complaint Managing
• Customer relationship administration
• Incident & Incident Reporting
Transguard Workforce Options delivers Professional Agreement Staffing (also referred to as Worker Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Options include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Customers looking for identifying Contract or short-term Staff.
• Providing a whole end to get rid of Staffing Solution which include Visa Sponsorship, HR Administration, Worker Welfare & Payroll Providers.
• Transitioning Contract Employees from other staffing suppliers to Transguard while staying compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws and regulations.
Transguard Workforce Options employ over 2000+ Personnel from over 70 various nationalities currently. Across the combined group, we payroll over 70,000 employees regular.
Apply for this job: Click here