Hill International can be an international construction-consulting firm that delivers project and program administration, construction management, cost estimating and engineering, quality assurance, examination, scheduling, risk promises and administration avoidance to clients involved with major construction tasks worldwide. Hill provides participated in over 10,000 task assignments with a complete construction value greater than $500 billion. Hill is really a publicly traded business listed on the brand new York STOCK MARKET (NYSE: HIL), and will be headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. (www.hillintl.com).
General Explanation of Responsibilities and Function
- Ensure that the grade of the outcome from the facilities administration suppliers meets the mandatory standard.
- Undertake normal, and thorough inspections throughout Ruwais Town and all assistance failures by suppliers are usually recorded and reported through the CAFM program.
- Measure and report corrective actions by providers and follow-up upon these activities until a satisfactory result is achieved.
- Identify opportunities for tasks and initiatives for enhancement in the built atmosphere in Ruwais.
- Identify ways that suppliers can operate better.
- Concentrate on strong working human relationships across all features and raise awareness within providing exceptional customer support.
- Identify and report any kind of ongoing health, Safety and Atmosphere hazards or problems and liaise with the relevant team to make sure that they are addressed.
- Undertake inspections of brand new properties paid to the customer to identify snagging activities required.
- Liaise with the city Services Center to comprehend and improve our consumer experience and the type of program requests raised.
- Liaise with the organization Corporate and Services Management teams to provide feedback to suppliers.
- Informs themselves of the relevant High quality, Environmental, Occupational and safety Health Guidelines, Procedures and manuals set up within Hill International, and guarantees continued compliance with one of these requirements while utilized by Hill.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the relative line supervisor/supervisor.
- BSc degree in another field.
- At least 5 years of relevant functioning experience and proven background in leading groups.
- Experience in property, facilities and maintenance management.
- Issue solving, decision-making, planning, conversation, and time administration.
- Outstanding verbal and written vocabulary skills within English & Arabic.
- Excellent focus on detail.
- Working along with a variety of stakeholders.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Microsoft office (Outlook, MS Word, Excel and Power Stage).
- Functioning knowledge of a typical CAFM system.
Hill International can be an Equal Opportunity Company/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Note: This work description is supposed to provide a sign of the type and levels of function, knowledge, skills, abilities along with other essential features to be completed within fulfilling the function mentioned in the work title. Various other responsibilities as required.
Apply for this job Click here