Our Regional Property Administration Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a well experienced Agreements Manager to become listed on their group in Abu Dhabi to focus on projects through the entire UAE. Effective candidates shall have considerable Contract & Procurement management encounter with consultancy or programmer background encounter on FM, Suit Out & Construction Tasks.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Review RFP.
- Drafts the contract documentation to concern at tender and solutions RFI (requests for details) through the entire tender phase.
- Manages the tender stage of the task providing comprehensive tender reporting and suggestions to be able to prepare the official contract and preliminary letter of award for certified signatory, the approvals have already been given once.
- Assistance the Operation group and Procurement team through the Tendering phase like the lawful negotiation and execution of the task contract documentation to guarantee the best value suppliers, at the beneath the most advantageous agreement terms, based on the tendering process.
- Contractual Duties: After the commercial offer is usually struck by Procurement, the contract files are after that negotiated from the legal perspective to provide the most advantageous conditions possible and executed.
- The Contract Supervisor shall get ready all notices, under the contract, in co-ordination with the individual responsible for each project or agreement, and become the responsible individual for all contract issues on the contract/task.
- The Contract Supervisor will arrange the preparing of regular reviews on the contracts/tasks status and is in charge of the documenting of the payments completed to the contractors, to make sure payment is paid relative to the contract paperwork.
- The Agreement Manager shall be in charge of administration of the bonds supplied under the contract, all insurances needed by the agreement and advise the Procedure team about how exactly the agreement can be employed to ensure a top quality output.
- Ensures that the required documentations are issued with the agreement and that the required certificates are issued beneath the contract.
- The Agreement Manager will be in charge of the claim management along with negotiation of the ultimate account for the task.
- Assistance the Operation group in the identification / assessment / upkeep and mitigation of danger through the chance register to be able to manage dangers on a continuing basis.
- To function as lead person accountable to get ready bid documents for brand new contracts to earn home based business and to represent the business in specialized negotiations or, if necessary.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the Immediate Manager.
Contracts Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Education in Civil Engineering with a Learn in laws and regulations in Arbitration
- Building Bachelor’s or Regulation Degree in Legislation with a Learn in Construction Regulation or FIDIC
- Minimum a decade work experience, 5 which as Contract Supervisor – preferable with encounter in a Consultancy history preferably with some contractor encounter and Minimum three years work encounter in the centre East preferable UAE, on large preferably, complex and quality value projects with VVIP Customers
- Encounter in contract with global consultants.
- Solid FIDIC (Global Federation of Consulting Engineers) contract information with demonstrable Contract Administration encounter in pre and write-up contract situations and capability to demonstrate which has experience to put into action a fresh suite of agreements for several activities; consultancy, construction (conventional and style and build), and also the negotiation of bespoke agreements as could be necessary.
- Understanding of contract procedure, price modelling, ways of measurement, estimating processes
- Understanding of market conditions – prices, contractors’ reputation, cost and option of labor
- Information and demonstrable connection with alternative dispute resolution strategies
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Spend: AED20,000.00 – AED30,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here