Our Regional Property Administration Consultancy client includes a new requirement of a Agreements Administrator to become listed on their group in Abu Dhabi to focus on projects through the entire UAE. Successful candidates could have Contracts Administration knowledge with programmer or consultancy background expertise on FM, Fit Out & Structure Projects.
This role can be acquired for instant joining and is really a direct hire, long lasting opportunity, utilized by our client directly.
- Become custodian of most contracts, agreements, etc. and keep maintaining an in depth organized filing system to be able to ensure all contracts are often designed for reference.
- Track all contractual authorizations (from your client and contractors) and keep maintaining all correspondence linked to contracts.
- Serve as point of contact for the company also to ensure timely dissemination of information
- Review and offer input for contractor’s evaluation for further Procurement Procedures and Plans.
- Prepare and keep maintaining computer database for the contract management system.
- Provide contract summaries for Line Manager’s review and ensure contract execution relative to company policy.
- Keep records of most relevant contractual documentation including: claims, letters, emails, notices along with other relevant documents to be able to ensure all given information comes in contract files.
- Accountable for documenting contractual discussions (mins of meetings) and addressing contractual problems because they arise, with insight from administration as required. Protect confidentiality and integrity of most contractual obligations of the continuing company.
- Develop and prepare regular reviews to the Line Supervisor on the position of contracts
- Conduct special tasks as assigned.
- Create agreement clause guide/database to make certain standard contract templates can be found
- Become point of get in touch with for and coordinate between support Contract and providers Supervisor.
- Perform other responsibilities as designated by the Immediate Manager
Contracts Administrator Specifications:
- Minimum SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL Diploma with additional qualification linked to Contracts and Administration Administration
- This profile can be an Admin with contracting knowledge.
- The least 5 years’ encounter in procurement function undertaking duties linked to Pre-qualification, Contract Administration with at the very least 3 years’ UAE knowledge
- Sound understanding of contracts administration, subcontract management and associated disciplines.
- Understanding of tender activities, document administration, and documenting Tender Assessment activities.
- The usage of computer applications, including Microsoft Phrase, is necessary along with common familiarization with the web including ability for analysis.
- Excellent issue and communication solving abilities required.
- Must possess great written and verbal conversation skills and the capability to successfully connect to all ranges of the business and subcontractor companies.
- Contract drafting/preparation information
Job Varieties: Full-time, Long lasting
Pay out: AED7,000.00 – AED10,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here