1 Duties and Duties
Main Job Role:
· a) Assistance the organisation through provision and upkeep of superb Fire and Life Basic safety (FLS) services within crafting FLS startegy also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining FLS management program for Abu Dhabi predicated on international and nearby UAE FLS codes and fulfilling LAD FLS startegy, b) promote continuous enhancement in FLS operational requirements and methods supported through education, teaching and coaching
· Provide organizational assistance within defining performance metrics for the FLS administration system, analyze information collected to look for the success of FLS initiatives, and use suggestions to ensure the style and implementation of upcoming initiatives that satisfy FLS strategy objectives and goals and prepares reports upon general FLS performance.
· Provide tactical and operational direction to the team of FLS employees with a look at to attain FLS strategy goals.
· Working with medical and Safety Unit Mind, donate to the implementation of the FLS strategy based on the Abu Dhabi’s vision, objective and strategic targets.
· Identifies the technologies requirements that ensure the FLS administration system procedures are enforced efficiently in addition to effectively.
· Establish plans linked to FLS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD FLS administration needs.
· Assists in managing contracted H&S group involved in execution of LAD FLS group.
· Develop/evaluation framework for LAD FLS administration system through development/evaluation of LAD FLS plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Program, coordinate and keep track of the implementation of the FLSMS framework and set up a regime for maintaining the administration system.
· Develop and implement the FLS inspection and audit programs
· Perform general fire risk evaluation on the structures and operations
· Perform FLS Pre-operational evaluation for the events and exhibitions to make sure compliance of UAE existence safety code necessity and LAD fire engineering strategy
· Regularly upgrade and keep maintaining FLS risk sign up
· Investigate all incident linked to FLS program and fire
· Liaise with Abu Dhabi Civil Protection & additional related authorities
· Ensure the compliance to UAE fire safety program code
· Advice the administration on the fire protection compliance predicated on UAE life safety program code and global coded and best procedures
· Perform fire load evaluation and make sure that fire load isn’t exceeding the look parameters
· Evaluation detailed and final styles for exhibitions for making sure compliance to UAE FLS Program code. Prepare compliance document and present recommendations to near gaps, if any.
· Monitors and means that facility fire safety system and safety products are fully functional. Arranges or conducts for several scheduled testing as necessary by UAE lifestyle safety code, National Fire Security Association (NFPA).
· Ensure the fire and life safety administration through the events and develop event safety arrange for own events.
· Shall be in charge of the implementation of daily fire basic safety checks and activities, checks upon passive fire security provisions, contractors on web site, various other and transportable firefighting equipment and also report and faults etc. and report results for action
· Undertake visible inspection of inner and external fire doorways weekly/monthly. Keep track of and statement any faults or harm to FR fixings and doorways and report findings to use it.
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and present relevant guidance
· Operate and supervise all of the protection and recognition techniques from the Fire Manage Station, to take instant action in the event of an incident, help persons in difficulty and also call and have the external rescue providers, and stop fire hazards and panic
· Prepare and coordinate to handle the check of fire and living safety system periodically
· Prepare emergency treatment and drill program. Ensure the drill will be conducted according to plan and evaluation the effectiveness
· Prepare the specialized reports along with other FLS reviews and analyze the tendency of FLS problems
· Offering FLS suggestions and assistance for keeping special activities (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural applications, conferences etc.)
1 Required Information and Skills
· 08-10 many years of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in fire techniques. Museum experience is extremely preferable
· Minimum 05 yrs of experience in the senior function in Fire and Lifestyle Safety management
· Expert degree knowedge in the next;
· fire danger assessment, fire load administration and occupant load administration
· fire and lifetime safety equipment and techniques in the museum and make sure that each is in good functioning condition always.
· FLS administration soft wares.
· design testimonials for FLS compliance
· inspection, servicing and testing of energetic and passive fire security systems.
· operation of varied FLS program such as for example fire detection, sprinklers program, VESDA, gaseous suppression and crisis power supply
· NFPA codes and UAE life protection codes latest revisions
· Competent command more than MS office and Car CAD
· Leadership skills, may take cost and lead by illustration motivating others
· Organizing & preparing skills
· Focus on detail
· Conversation skills verbal/written with all degrees of workers internally and externally with appropriate authorities
· Presentation skills
· Issue solving & choice making skills
· Getting creative and enabling alter
· Required fluency within English (proficient), fluency within Arabic and/or even French preferable
2 Required Qualifications
· Bachelor of engineering within Mechanical or Electrical
· Certified Fire defense specialist (CPFS) qualified
· Holder of Fire Security and Assist with Persons Degree 3 certificate (French: SSIAP 1) or comparative
· Certifications within NFPA codes and specifications
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 15/10/2020
Expected Start Time: 30/10/2020
Job Type: Agreement
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED6,000.00 per month
- FM Industry: a decade (Required)
- senior role within Fire and Life Safety management : 5 years (Necessary)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Fire Safety and assist with person degree 3 certificate (Required)
- NFPA codes and criteria (Required)
Apply for this job Click here