· Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical or Electric
· Certified Fire protection expert (CPFS) experienced
· Holder of Fire Safety and Assist with Persons Level 3 certification (French: SSIAP 1) or comparative
· Certifications in NFPA codes and criteria
Required Information and Abilities
· 08-10 years of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in fire techniques. Museum experience is extremely preferable
· Minimum 05 years of encounter in a senior function in Fire and Lifestyle Safety administration
· Expert degree knowedge in the next;
· fire risk evaluation, fire load administration and occupant load administration
· fire and life basic safety equipment and techniques in the museum and make sure that each is in good working problem constantly.
· FLS management gentle wares.
· design testimonials for FLS compliance
· inspection, upkeep and testing of energetic and passive fire defense systems.
· operation of varied FLS program such as for example fire detection, sprinklers program, VESDA, gaseous suppression and crisis power
· NFPA codes and UAE existence safety codes newest revisions
· Competent order over MS workplace and Car CAD
· Leadership abilities, may take charge and business lead by illustration motivating others
· Organizing & planning abilities
· Focus on details
· Communication abilities verbal/composed with all degrees of workers internally and externally with appropriate authorities
· Presentation abilities
· Problem solving & choice making abilities
· Being innovative and enabling alter
· Necessary fluency in English (proficeint), fluency in Arabic and/or French preferable
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Job Part:
· a) Assistance the organisation through provision and servicing of superb Fire and Life Protection (FLS) solutions in crafting FLS startegy also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining FLS management program for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international and nearby UAE FLS codes and fulfilling LAD FLS startegy, b) promote continuous enhancement in FLS operational requirements and procedures supported through education, teaching and training
· Provide organizational support in defining functionality metrics for the FLS administration system, analyze information collected to look for the achievement of FLS initiatives, and make use of recommendations to guarantee the design and execution of upcoming initiatives that satisfy FLS strategy objectives and goals and prepares reviews on overall FLS overall performance.
· Provide tactical and operational path to a group of FLS employees with a look at to attain FLS strategy goals.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Mind, contribute to the execution of the FLS technique based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s eyesight, mission and strategic targets.
· Identifies the technology requirements that guarantee the FLS administration system procedures are enforced efficiently in addition to successfully.
· Establish plans linked to FLS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and period constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD FLS administration requirements.
· Assists in handling contracted H&S group involved in execution of LAD FLS group.
· Develop/evaluation framework for LAD FLS administration system through development/evaluation of LAD FLS plan, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and keep track of the execution of the FLSMS framework and set up a regime for sustaining the management program.
· Develop and put into action the FLS examination and audit programs
· Perform general fire risk evaluation on the structures and functions
· Perform FLS Pre-operational evaluation for the occasions and exhibitions to make sure compliance of UAE lifestyle safety code necessity and LAD fire engineering technique
· Regularly update and keep maintaining FLS risk sign up
· Investigate all incident linked to FLS program and fire
· Liaise with Abu Dhabi Civil Protection & other associated authorities
· Ensure the compliance to UAE fire security program code
· Advice the administration on the fire protection compliance predicated on UAE life basic safety code and global coded and guidelines
· Perform fire load evaluation and make sure that fire load isn’t exceeding the look parameters
· Evaluation detailed and final styles for exhibitions for making sure compliance to UAE FLS Program code. Prepare compliance document and present recommendations to near gaps, if any.
· Monitors and means that facility fire safety system and safety products are fully functional. Arranges or conducts for several scheduled testing as necessary by UAE living safety code, National Fire Security Association (NFPA).
· Ensure the fire and life security management during the activities and develop event protection plan for own occasions.
· Will be in charge of the implementation of daily fire basic safety checks and routines, checks on passive fire security provisions, contractors on web site, other and transportable firefighting equipment and also report and faults etc. and report findings to use it
· Undertake visual examination of internal and exterior fire doors weekly/month-to-month. Monitor and statement any faults or harm to FR fixings and doorways and report findings to use it.
· Knowledge of related legislation and current appropriate assistance
· Operate and supervise all of the protection and recognition techniques from the Fire Manage Station, to take instant action in the event of an incident, help persons in difficulty and also call and have the external rescue providers, and stop fire hazards and panic
· Prepare and coordinate to handle the check of fire and lifetime safety program periodically
· Prepare crisis procedure and drill program. Ensure the drill will be conducted according to plan and evaluation the performance
· Prepare the technical reviews and other FLS reviews and analyze the tendency of FLS problems
· Offering FLS suggestions and help for holding special activities (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural applications, conferences etc.)
Contract duration: two years
Application Deadline: 27/06/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Agreement
Salary: AED15,000.00 monthly
- FM Industry: 8 years (Required)
- Museum: 8 years (Required)
- Arabiv (Required)
- CPFS,NFPA,SSIAP (Required)
Apply for this job Click here