· Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical or Electrical
· Certified Fire protection specialist (CPFS) qualified
· Holder of Fire Safety and Assist with Persons Level 3 certificate (French: SSIAP 1) or equivalent
· Certifications in NFPA codes and standards
Required Knowledge and Skills
· 08-10 years of overall experience in FM industry similar or large projects, airports, hospitals and large malls in fire systems. Museum experience is highly preferable
· Minimum 05 years of experience in a senior role in Fire and Life Safety management
· Expert level knowedge in the next;
· fire risk assessment, fire load management and occupant load management
· fire and life safety equipment and systems in the museum and make sure that each is in good working condition always.
· FLS management soft wares.
· design reviews for FLS compliance
· inspection, maintenance and testing of active and passive fire protection systems.
· operation of varied FLS system such as for example fire detection, sprinklers system, VESDA, gaseous suppression and emergency power
· NFPA codes and UAE life safety codes latest revisions
· Competent command over MS office and Auto CAD
· Leadership skills, may take charge and lead by example motivating others
· Organizing & planning skills
· Focus on detail
· Communication skills verbal/written with all degrees of employees internally and externally with relevant authorities
· Presentation skills
· Problem solving & decision making skills
· Being creative and enabling change
· Required fluency in English (proficeint), fluency in Arabic and/or French preferable
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Job Role:
· a) Support the organisation through provision and maintenance of excellent Fire and Life Safety (FLS) services in crafting FLS startegy also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining FLS management system for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international and local UAE FLS codes and fulfilling LAD FLS startegy, b) promote continuous improvement in FLS operational standards and practices supported through education, training and coaching
· Provide organizational support in defining performance metrics for the FLS management system, analyze data collected to look for the success of FLS initiatives, and use recommendations to guarantee the design and implementation of future initiatives that meet FLS strategy goals and objectives and prepares reports on overall FLS performance.
· Provide tactical and operational direction to a team of FLS personnel with a view to attain FLS strategy objectives.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Head, donate to the implementation of the FLS strategy based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s vision, mission and strategic goals.
· Identifies the technology needs that ensure the FLS management system processes are enforced efficiently in addition to effectively.
· Establish plans linked to FLS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and time constraints ensuring the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD FLS management needs.
· Assists in managing contracted H&S team involved with implementation of LAD FLS team.
· Develop/review framework for LAD FLS management system through development/review of LAD FLS policy, manual, processes and procedures with the relevant forms.
· Program, coordinate and keep track of the execution of the FLSMS framework and set up a regime for maintaining the administration program.
· Develop and put into action the FLS examination and audit programs
· Perform general fire risk evaluation on the structures and functions
· Perform FLS Pre-operational evaluation for the occasions and exhibitions to make sure compliance of UAE living safety code necessity and LAD fire engineering technique
· Regularly update and keep maintaining FLS risk sign up
· Investigate all incident linked to FLS program and fire
· Liaise with Abu Dhabi Civil Protection & additional related authorities
· Ensure the compliance to UAE fire protection program code
· Advice the administration on the fire basic safety compliance predicated on UAE life security code and global coded and guidelines
· Perform fire load evaluation and make sure that fire load isn’t exceeding the look parameters
· Evaluation detailed and final styles for exhibitions for ensuring compliance to UAE FLS Program code. Prepare compliance record and present recommendations to near gaps, if any.
· Monitors and means that facility fire security system and safety products are fully functional. Arranges or conducts for several scheduled testing as required by UAE life safety code, National Fire Security Association (NFPA).
· Ensure the fire and life protection management during the activities and develop event basic safety plan for own occasions.
· Will be in charge of the implementation of daily fire security checks and routines, checks on passive fire protection provisions, contractors on web site, other and portable firefighting equipment and also report and faults etc. and report findings to use it
· Undertake visual inspection of internal and external fire doors weekly/monthly. Monitor and report any faults or harm to FR fixings and doors and report findings to use it.
· Knowledge of related legislation and current appropriate assistance
· Operate and supervise all of the protection and recognition techniques from the Fire Manage Station, to take instant action in case there is an incident, assist people in difficulty in addition to call and have the external rescue providers, and stop fire hazards and panic
· Prepare and coordinate to handle the check of fire and lifetime safety program periodically
· Prepare crisis procedure and drill program. Ensure the drill is conducted according to plan and evaluation the performance
· Prepare the technical reviews and other FLS reviews and analyze the tendency of FLS problems
· Offering FLS suggestions and help for holding special activities (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural applications, conferences etc.)
Contract duration: two years
Application Deadline: 27/06/2021
Expected Begin Date: 01/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Agreement
Salary: AED15,000.00 monthly
- FM Industry: 8 years (Required)
- Museum: 8 years (Required)
- Arabiv (Required)
- CPFS,NFPA,SSIAP (Required)
Apply for this job Click here