· Bachelor of engineering in Mechanical or Electric
· Certified Fire protection expert (CPFS) experienced
· Holder of Fire Safety and Assist with Persons Level 3 certification (French: SSIAP 1) or comparative
· Certifications in NFPA codes and specifications
Required Information and Abilities
· 08-10 years of overall expertise in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls in fire techniques. Museum experience is extremely preferable
· Minimum 05 years of encounter in a senior function in Fire and Lifestyle Safety administration
· Expert degree knowedge in the next;
· fire risk evaluation, fire load administration and occupant load administration
· fire and life protection equipment and techniques in the museum and make sure that each is in good working problem constantly.
· FLS management gentle wares.
· design testimonials for FLS compliance
· inspection, servicing and testing of dynamic and passive fire security systems.
· operation of numerous FLS system such as for example fire detection, sprinklers system, VESDA, gaseous suppression and emergency power
· NFPA codes and UAE life safety codes latest revisions
· Competent command over MS office and Auto CAD
· Leadership skills, may take charge and lead by example motivating others
· Organizing & preparing skills
· Focus on detail
· Communication skills verbal/composed with all degrees of employees internally and externally with relevant authorities
· Presentation skills
· Problem solving & decision producing skills
· Getting creative and allowing change
· Required fluency in English (proficeint), fluency in Arabic and/or French preferable
Duties and Responsibilities
Main Job Role:
· a) Support the organisation through provision and maintenance of excellent Fire and Life Safety (FLS) services in crafting FLS startegy also to develop, implement, and keep maintaining FLS management system for Louvre Abu Dhabi predicated on international and local UAE FLS codes and fulfilling LAD FLS startegy, b) promote continuous improvement in FLS operational standards and practices backed through education, training and coaching
· Provide organizational support in defining performance metrics for the FLS management system, analyze data gathered to look for the success of FLS initiatives, and use recommendations to guarantee the design and implementation of future initiatives that meet FLS strategy goals and objectives and prepares reports on overall FLS performance.
· Provide tactical and operational direction to a team of FLS personnel with a view to attain FLS strategy objectives.
· Dealing with medical and Safety Unit Head, donate to the implementation of the FLS strategy based on the Louvre Abu Dhabi’s vision, mission and strategic goals.
· Identifies the technology needs that guarantee the FLS management system processes are usually enforced efficiently in addition to effectively.
· Establish plans linked to FLS with budgeting, feasibility, staffing and time constraints making sure the option of required resources to handle all the tasks linked to the LAD FLS management needs.
· Assists in handling contracted H&S team involved with implementation of LAD FLS team.
· Develop/review framework for LAD FLS management system through development/review of LAD FLS policy, manual, processes and methods with the relevant types.
· Plan, coordinate and monitor the implementation of the FLSMS framework and set up a regime for sustaining the management system.
· Develop and implement the FLS inspection and audit plans
· Perform general fire risk assessment on the buildings and operations
· Perform FLS Pre-operational assessment for the events and exhibitions to make sure compliance of UAE life safety code requirement and LAD fire engineering strategy
· Regularly update and keep maintaining FLS risk register
· Investigate all incident linked to FLS system and fire
· Liaise with Abu Dhabi Civil Defense & other associated authorities
· Ensure the compliance to UAE fire safety code
· Advice the management on the fire safety compliance predicated on UAE life safety code and international coded and guidelines
· Perform fire load assessment and make sure that fire load isn’t exceeding the look parameters
· Review complete and final designs for exhibitions for making sure compliance to UAE FLS Code. Prepare compliance report and present recommendations to close gaps, if any.
· Monitors and means that facility fire protection system and safety equipment are usually fully functional. Arranges or conducts for several scheduled testing as needed by UAE lifestyle safety code, National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
· Ensure the fire and life safety management through the events and create event safety arrange for own events.
· Will be in charge of the implementation of daily fire safety checks and activities, checks on passive fire safety provisions, contractors on site, some other and transportable firefighting equipment and also report and faults etc. and report findings to use it
· Undertake visual inspection of internal and external fire doors weekly/monthly. Monitor and survey any faults or harm to FR fixings and doorways and report findings to use it.
· Knowledge of relevant legislation and current relevant guidance
· Operate and supervise all of the protection and detection systems from the Fire Control Station, to consider immediate action in the event of an incident, help persons in difficulty and also call and have the external rescue services, and stop fire hazards and panic
· Prepare and coordinate to handle the test of fire and life safety system periodically
· Prepare emergency procedure and drill plan. Ensure the drill will be conducted according to plan and review the effectiveness
· Prepare the technical reports along with other FLS reports and evaluate the trend of FLS issues
· Offering FLS advice and assistance for keeping special events (receptions, concerts, inaugurations, cultural programs, conferences etc.)
Contract length: two years
Application Deadline: 27/06/2021
Anticipated Start Date: 01/08/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED15,000.00 monthly
- FM Industry: 8 years (Required)
- Museum: 8 years (Required)
- Arabiv (Required)
- CPFS,NFPA,SSIAP (Required)
Apply for this job Click here