Duties and Duties
· Regularly keep track of the fire and living safety system to make sure all employed in good circumstances
· Patrolling the website regularly and verify the following tools
· Fire alarm techniques & firefighting techniques
· Technical premises: Electric, heating & ventilation, UPS & LMR etc. the areas for fire security problems
· The current presence of obstacles could prevent the automatic fire doors & emergency gain access to
· Accumulation of combustible components, Equipment’s.
· Go to the fire alarm cases instantly with in the SLA
· Witness useful fire alarm check for the structures by checking all of the C & E will work or not appropriately, or even record and review the faults.
· Supervising the fire and lifetime safety systems in an everyday schedule
· Extinguishers the fire instantly utilizing the building firefighting techniques, transportable extinguishers, fire hose reel and fire vehicle
· Surveillance and examination of FLS program during adverse climate and to survey all the problems.
· Surveillance and inspections of particular zones (delivery area, exits and entrances of structures, exits and entrances, exterior entry)
· Surveillance and inspections of fire load within non-sprinklered areas.
· Surveillance and examination of fire load within rooms with AFGSS (Automated Fire Gas Suppression Program).
· Take part in Mock drills.
· Provide FLS system basic education to contractors
· Facilitate FLS program Isolation and ensure program is back to regular after completion of function.
· Weekly and month-to-month Inspections and checks of all fire safety related devices such as for example Fire Extinguishers, Fire hose reels, Fire hydrants, AFGSS, Fire Curtains & Fire Shutters, Fire Telephones, Fire Vehicles, Fire Alarm Vesda and systems techniques to make sure maintaining in working problem.
· Monitoring the fire protection issues through the special activities (receptions, inaugurations, conferences etc.)
· Service provision in case of fire & basic safety techniques activation, fire, theft, drinking water ingress, organic disaster, accidents, illness, drops
v Required Knowledge and Abilities
· 03-05 years of overall encounter in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and huge malls because fire firefighting and alarm technician or supervisor. Museum experience is extremely preferable
· Minimum 02 years of encounter in examination, testing and upkeep of fire alarm and fire security program
· Solid composed and verbal communication abilities in English
· Knowledge safely administration
· Knowledge in preparing of Fire Risk Evaluation.
· Good understanding of Fire security alarm, Vesda system, Firefighting techniques, Sprinkler program, gaseous suppression program & aspirating detection program
· Fire prevention plan
· Capability to lead a group and work precisely
· Well-organized and time administration
· Minimum diploma/industrial trained in engineering
· Fire avoidance and fighting training course
· Advanced firefighting program or Civil Defence accepted advance firefighting instruction
· IOSH/NEBOSH, H&S at the job training course/OSHA 30 Hr preferred.
· Appropriate and interested applicants please get in touch with sowmini
Contract length: two years
Expected Start Time: 1/6/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Agreement
According to Guieline
Capability to Commute/Relocate:
- Abu Dhabi (Favored)
Education and learning:
- Bachelor’s (Favored)
- FM Market: three years (Required)
- Examination, Tests & Maintain of fire alarm: 24 months (Needed)
- English (Required)
- Bachelor diploma in engineering (Necessary)
- IOSH (Needed)
- NEBOSH IGC (Necessary)
- OSHA 30 Hr (Required)
Apply for this job Click here