1 Responsibilities and Responsibilities
· Regularly keep track of the fire and living safety system to make sure all employed in good conditions
· Patrolling the website regularly and check out the following equipment
· Fire alarm techniques & firefighting techniques
· Complex premises: Electrical, heating system & ventilation, UPS & LMR etc. the areas for fire safety problems
· The current presence of obstacles could block the automated fire doorways & emergency accessibility
· Accumulation of combustible components, Equipment’s.
· Go to the fire alarm situations immediately with inside the SLA
· Witness functional fire alarm check for the structures by checking all of the C & Electronic will work or not appropriately, or even record and review the faults.
· Supervising the fire and lifetime safety systems in an everyday basis
· Extinguishers the fire immediately utilizing the building firefighting systems, lightweight extinguishers, fire hose reel and fire vehicle
· Surveillance and inspection of FLS program during adverse climate and to survey all of the issues.
· Surveillance and inspections of specific zones (shipping area, exits and entrances of buildings, exits and entrances, exterior access)
· Surveillance and inspections of fire load within non-sprinklered spaces.
· Surveillance and inspection of fire load within areas with AFGSS (Automatic Fire Fuel Suppression System).
· Take part in Mock drills.
· Provide FLS program basic teaching to contractors
· Facilitate FLS program Isolation and ensure program is back to regular after completion of function.
· Weekly and regular monthly Inspections and checks of all fire safety related products such as for example Fire Extinguishers, Fire hose reels, Fire hydrants, AFGSS, Fire Curtains & Fire Shutters, Fire Telephones, Fire Vehicles, Fire Alarm techniques and Vesda techniques to make sure maintaining in working problem.
· Supervising the fire safety problems during the special activities (receptions, inaugurations, conferences etc.)
· Services provision in case of fire & protection techniques activation, fire, theft, drinking water ingress, natural disaster, mishaps, illness, falls
2 Required Skills and Information
· 03-05 many years of overall expertise in FM industry comparable or large tasks, airports, hospitals and large malls while fire firefighting and alarm specialist or supervisor. Museum experience is extremely preferable
· Minimum 02 yrs of encounter in inspection, tests and maintenance of fire alarm and fire security system
· Solid written and verbal communication abilities in English
· Knowledge safely management
· Understanding in preparation of Fire Danger Assessment.
· Good understanding of Fire security alarm, Vesda program, Fire fighting techniques, Sprinkler program, gaseous suppression program & aspirating detection program
· Fire prevention plan
· Capability to lead a group and work accurately
· Well-organized and time administration
3 Required Qualifications
· Minimum diploma/commercial training in engineering
· Fire avoidance and fighting course
· Advanced firefighting training course or even Civil Defence approved progress firefighting training
· IOSH/NEBOSH, H&S at the job program/OSHA 30 Hr preferred.
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 15/10/2020
Expected Start Time: 30/10/2020
Job Type: Agreement
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
- FM Industry: three years (Required)
- Inspection & Upkeep: 24 months (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- * IOSH/NEBOSH, H&S at the job training course/OSHA 30 hrs. (Needed)
- Fire Prevention & PROGRAM (Required)
Apply for this job Click here