1 Responsibilities and Responsibilities
· Regularly keep track of the fire and living safety system to make sure all employed in good conditions
· Patrolling the website regularly and check out the following equipment
· Fire alarm techniques & firefighting techniques
· Complex premises: Electrical, heating system & ventilation, UPS & LMR etc. the areas for fire safety problems
· The current presence of obstacles could block the automated fire doorways & emergency accessibility
· Accumulation of combustible components, Equipment’s.
· Go to the fire alarm situations immediately with inside the SLA
· Witness functional fire alarm check for the structures by checking all of the C & Electronic will work or not appropriately, or even record and review the faults.
· Supervising the fire and lifetime safety systems in an everyday basis
· Extinguishers the fire immediately utilizing the building firefighting systems, lightweight extinguishers, fire hose reel and fire vehicle
· Surveillance and inspection of FLS program during adverse climate and to survey all of the issues.
· Surveillance and inspections of specific zones (delivery area, exits and entrances of buildings, exits and entrances, exterior access)
· Surveillance and inspections of fire load within non-sprinklered spaces.
· Surveillance and inspection of fire load within rooms with AFGSS (Automatic Fire Gas Suppression System).
· Take part in Mock drills.
· Provide FLS system basic training to contractors
· Facilitate FLS system Isolation and ensure system is back again to normal after completion of work.
· Weekly and monthly Inspections and checks of all fire safety related equipment such as for example Fire Extinguishers, Fire hose reels, Fire hydrants, AFGSS, Fire Curtains & Fire Shutters, Fire Telephones, Fire Vehicles, Fire Alarm systems and Vesda systems to make sure maintaining in working condition.
· Monitoring the fire safety issues through the special events (receptions, inaugurations, conferences etc.)
· Service provision in case of fire & safety systems activation, fire, theft, water ingress, natural disaster, accidents, illness, falls
2 Required Skills and Knowledge
· 03-05 years of overall experience in FM industry similar or large projects, airports, hospitals and large malls as fire firefighting and alarm technician or supervisor. Museum experience is highly preferable
· Minimum 02 years of experience in inspection, testing and maintenance of fire alarm and fire protection system
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
· Knowledge safely management
· Knowledge in preparation of Fire Risk Assessment.
· Good understanding of Fire security alarm, Vesda system, Fire fighting systems, Sprinkler system, gaseous suppression system & aspirating detection system
· Fire prevention program
· Capability to lead a team and work accurately
· Well-organized and time management
3 Required Qualifications
· Minimum diploma/industrial trained in engineering
· Fire prevention and fighting course
· Advanced firefighting course or Civil Defence approved advance firefighting training
· IOSH/NEBOSH, H&S at the job course/OSHA 30 Hr preferred.
Contract length: 24 months
Application Deadline: 15/10/2020
Expected Start Date: 30/10/2020
Job Type: Contract
Salary: AED3,500.00 – AED4,500.00 per month
- FM Industry: three years (Required)
- Inspection & Maintenance: 24 months (Required)
- Diploma (Required)
- * IOSH/NEBOSH, H&S at the job course/OSHA 30 hrs. (Required)
- Fire Prevention & PROGRAM (Required)
Apply for this job Click here