We have been currently seeking to hire the aforementioned vacancy for a renowned University located in the United Arab Emirates.
- The FM plans, directs, and undertake all accounting duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist MD in formulating the company’s strategic directions and supporting new initiatives.
- Make sure that the management has all of the necessary data to exercise its responsibilities and decisions linked to business properly.
- Provide leadership, management and direction of finance and accounting team.
- Make sure that the TAX compliance have already been implemented & followed in the business.
- Processing payroll, closing the books of accounts monthly and maintaining the accounts receivable and payable current and also other reporting structure.
- Prepares financial data and reports as requested by higher management.
- Prepares accurate and timely financial statements and reports.
- Applied accounting procedures and principles and analyses financial information.
- Develop and implement goals, policies, procedures and priorities associated with financial management, budgeting, accounting, and payroll.
- Provide strategic recommendations to the MD and members of the executive management team.
- Lead and manage the procedure for financial budgets and forecasting, and oversee the preparation of most finance, management and accounting reporting.
- Advise the management on longterm business and financial planning.
- Make sure that the control, performance and monitoring standards and mechanisms come in place for several financial related matters.
- Make sure that the main element financial procedures and policies come in place and effectively followed.
- Identify opportunities and propose new ways of improving existing operations with a concentrate on important thing results.
- Make sure that the main element performance indicators are developed, monitored and implemented for reporting areas.
- Make sure that the external audits are continued time and so are in compliance with related IFRS.
- Analyse financial recommend and information or develop efficient usage of resources and procedures, provide strategic recommendations and keep maintaining answers to business and financial problems.
- Develop and keep maintaining financial database.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of expenses and revenues.
- Analyse and advise on business operations including expenditure and revenue trends, financial commitments and future revenues.
- Prepare and effectively manage the money flow statements of the business at all of the right time.
- In charge of the entry and maintenance of accounting records showing receipts and expenditures.
- Register all bank transfers to the ERP alongside monthly bank reconciliation.
- Monitor preparing credit and refunds notes ensuring conditions and terms are applied and discussing exceptions with the management team.
- Manage all payment approvals (seek management approval where required)
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable all the time and support team where required.
- Timely and accurate processing of most final end of service settlement payments for staff.
- Managing bank accounts and sending notifications of remittances received
- General ledger operations
- Monitoring Petty cash management
- Monitor cheques for bank deposits along with other cheque payments
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: letter of agreements, MOU’s contracts, along with other legal documents
- Manage with HR all property along with other general business insurances
- Perform other associated duties where appropriate as directed by the MD
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED15,000.00 – AED17,000.00 monthly
Apply for this job Click here