Who we have been
We are a respected partner for luxury over the Middle East. With an increase of than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 yrs of experience in your community, we have turn into a major participant in the beauty, gift and fashion sectors, by offering services excellence to your companions and delighting all our clients. We have been moving fast from the traditional merchant and distributor for luxurious in the centre East, to a hybrid store bringing luxury encounters to the fingertips of clients everywhere.
To fuel another stage of our development we have been looking to create a global top notch team. From physical retail to supply consumer and chain loyalty, we try to use technology and data to boost every part of our procedures continuously. We are searching for top talent to become listed on us with this journey of discovering new horizons collectively.
The Strategy, Growth, Advancement & Investments (SGII) group in Dubai is in charge of driving sustainable and rewarding long-term development for the team, with a valuation mindset. The group pursues this by:
- Accelerating and allowing relevant tech-enabled options
- Buying globally positioned or regionally appropriate products, brands, or creative designers in the blissful luxury fashion and beauty classes
- Expanding into brand new and current territories through companions with strong track information and leading local experience where in fact the Group brand human relationships, resources, and industry knowledge can develop sustainable and significant systems for growth.
- Actively, unlocking synergies leveraging our team ecosystem, and deliver successful consolidation or exit with optimum returns ultimately.
- Developing expansion opportunities and brand new partnerships beyond the primary categories
managing legacy expense portfolio to create worth
What you would be doing
We have been seeking a Financing Analyst to bolster our SGII Finance group. In this role you’d be employed in a fast-paced, innovative atmosphere that offers great contact with the continuing company leaders and a chance to grow, learn, collaborate and also have fun!
Development, Mergers, Acquisitions & New Ventures:
- Develop complex economic sensitivities and models to aid Board decision producing and make a proper valuation of many scenarios.
- Co-business lead the partnership with Consulting Firms; homework plans for brand new investments
Financial Benchmarking and Analysis
Preparing, Forecasting & Budgeting:
- Develop & Consolidate Financial Statement’s Spending budget (P&L, Stability Sheet & CASHFLOW)
- Track efficiency in the Monthly Company Review (Which includes P&L performance, DSO Receivables, Share aging, receivables, productivity KPI’s)
- Support the growth of Investments P&L’s and monthly money flows. (EBITDA by brand name, working capital requirements, collateral injections, interest’s obligations, dividends proceeding, tax obligations, Capital & Curiosity repayments & capex specifications.
- Have the ability to automate dashboard on monetary performance in Looker/ Strength BI
Negotiation & Decision-Producing:
- Support Financial Analysis, Prices Evaluation, and contractual negotiations with essential Brand names.
- Have the ability to lead the partnership with portfolio business Auditors and guarantee a high degree of compliance
Team Coordination & Information Posting:
- Team Management. Be considered a successful link between your companies where Chalhoub had invested, trainer & teach their representatives (local companions, CFO’s, FM, Commercial groups) & be considered a important communicator in the partnership with Chalhoub’ top administration (Growth Head; Chief Expense Officer; President Strategy, Development & Investments).
- Educate nearby teams and share market & Chalhoub ‘S guidelines to the neighborhood teams.
What you will have to succeed
- Certified (ACCA financially, CPA, CFA) OR Master’s within Finance/MBA from the Top Tier International University will be a plus.
- 5-8 years of Working Encounter with experience in a minumum of one of the next: Huge Four consulting in Deal & Advisory Services, Expense Banking, Corporate Finance Encounter in a Blue-Chip Multinational
- Highly detailed-oriented and analytical
- Proven capability to work successfully within an ambiguous environment
- Capacity to meet restricted deadlines and prioritize workload
- Strong Conversation Skills. Encounter with C- Degree, Bankers, Consultants & Investors.
What you could be offered by us
With us, you shall turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your trip through enriching experiences, development and learning possibilities and contact with different assignments inside your role or even through internal mobility. Our Group offers different career paths for individuals who are extraordinary, day every.
The worthiness is recognised by us that you bring, and we make an effort to give a competitive benefits bundle which includes healthcare, child education contribution, versatile and remote operating policies along with exclusive employee discounts. To see all our advantages and perks, just click here.
Apply for this job Click here