Info Arab Press FZ-LLC is searching for a Amenities Management Supervisor to become listed on our existing group in the Headquarter situated in Dubai, UAE. The Services Management Supervisor manages your day to time working of the Specialized and MEP Amenities in a fingers‐on capability within IAM Studios & Media Buildings, liaise along with Tecom seniors and amenities for optimizing performance and performance of Inter-operable service and team activity. Under limited supervision, programs, organizes, and directs the ongoing work of servicing of Mass media / studios of Commercial Movie & TV. Capability to take holistic choices such areas as Program, organize, plan, assign, supervise, train, evaluation, and measure the ongoing work of upkeep crews involved with facilities maintenance, including housekeeping, building fixes, preventive servicing, plumbing, and electrical program repairs. Along with manage furniture, building safety, capex, precision and opex within service support services.
The chosen candidate is likely to perform the next tasks:
- Proactively identifies any presssing conditions that may bear an effect on the Television Channel or on its functions. Manages workloads and contact/fault queues, and co‐ordinates inner departments.
- Maintains KPI facility quality control levels on department processes, and ensure cross functional feedback is completed with all team and stakeholders members.
- Establish facility support services in compliance with local and federal regulations.
- Serve as a manager on various Facility & Maintenance activity linked to the Media as Film & TV Studios which are private properties.
- Support & Coordinate the Civil, Mechanical & Electrical engineering works as required.
- Organize prepare and keep maintaining a ongoing work order system.
- prioritize and assign the facility crew workloads according to your client / Media team’s schedule.
- Oversee the repairs & Maintenance of Studio sets, Power Generators & UPS systems of the studio as required / within routine woks & agreed scope.
- Maintain & Manage the Fire Alarm, Fire Fighting & Access control systems affectively
- Maintain effective working relationships with Tecom, Suppliers & Sub Contractors
- Provide technical assistance to Press crews; and resolve the serious problems.
- Prepare and keep maintaining various records and reviews according to the Scope & SLA.
keep track of and
- Implement employee safety programs in all respects.
- Maintain inventories of products, materials, and products of the Mass media / workshops and Studios.
- Operate power tools, vehicles, and equipment according to the request and dependence on your client / Media crew.
- React to emergency circumstances & carry out periodical Mock-up drill to build up the knowing of the emergency circumstances to respond and follow the protection rules.
- Manages, Maintain & Assistance Section Objective of broadcast techniques for 99.999% uptime.
- Manages and Support systems for response time and energy to meet department objectives and goals.
- Oversee & Monitors Broadcast SNMP, Alarms, UPS, Electricals, and measure SMART Objectives of team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong Leadership / Management / Negotiation skills
- Effective written and formal communication skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Business mindset with analytical and numerical skills
- Self motivating, proactive and effective implementation of corporate goals
- Handling all areas of Facilities Management (technical & infrastructure)
- Space Planning, Design, Interior Fit-out, Project Management & Office relocations
- Comprehensive knowledge of Budgeting – CAPEX / OPEX
- Business continuity / Crisis Management / Best WORK PLACE standards
- Health & Safety, Security & Compliance
- Coping with FM Vendor KPI’s / SLA’s & Landord’s
- Asset & Record Management.
- Contracts – Cleaning, Parking, MEP, Security
- Employee relations / CUSTOMER SUPPORT / Workplace Management
- MEP Drawings update of Autocad, Visio or similar knowledge
dealing with Top / Senior Management / Cross functional depts
Apply for this job Click here