Place at Kanad Medical center
Kanad Hospital (formerly referred to as Oasis Hospital) was established in 1960 by Doctors Pat and Mariam Kennedy at the request of HH Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan. The Kennedys were physicians from america whose primary goal was to honor God by giving loving healthcare to those in this area. Since our launch ever, Kanad has been known because of its excellent pediatric and obstetric care, and we have been proud to be named among the premier healthcare providers for women and children in the centre East. We have been honored to function as birthplace of several of the leaders of our great nation including HH Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Kanad Hospital is really a not-for-profit hospital that strives to diligently follow the teachings of Jesus in the manner that people care for women, children, and their own families. We’ve the privilege to be the initial hospital established in the Abu Dhabi Emirate and the initial private hospital in the Emirate to achieve JCI accreditation. Additionally, we have been the first hospital on the planet to acquire JCI Clinical Care Program Certifications for the cure for Respiratory Distress Syndrome in newborns and for the Natural Birth after Cesarean Section program for mothers.
Hope: Healthy communities transformed by the love of the God.
Purpose: To honor God by giving exceptional whole person healthcare to the city with the love and compassion of Jesus Christ.
The Facility Management Document Controller works because the administrative assistant for the Facility Management & Safety team; document control all FMS department documents and keep maintaining FMS folder structure.
The Facility Document Controller Assistant works on support services mainly on staff accommodation processes and scheduling closely.
- Education: Senior high school graduate
- Duration and kind of Experience: At least three years related experience
- The Facility Management Document Controller works because the administrative assistant for the Facility Management & Safety team
- In charge of managing and distributing information on the list of team
- FMS department document controller document and keep maintaining department folder structure for the usage of the department staff and presentation for the regulatory authorities for compliance
- Maintain OSH and support services departments calendar
- Answer all support services and FM requests and distribute tasks as needed
- Performs administrative duties including typing and/or word processing correspondence, memoranda and reports emanating from the department head
- Attends meetings and takes minutes/transcribes notes on proceedings
- Communicate and offer information by relevant methods internally and externally to aid and enable organizational operations and effective service to connecting groups
- Compose a number of letters, memoranda, instructions along with other documents on own initiative or from brief notes or verbal instructions
- Distribute department announcements and communications.
- Ensure compliance with all current departmental procedures and policies .
- Prepare presentations and reports
Apply for this job Click here