Job no: 3435304
Control and supervise all of the operations and maintenance activities with regards to the Material handling Conveyor system to make sure constant system availability based on the Quality and Safety requirements. Owning a team of Technicians (electrical / mechanical) and Assistants to guarantee the smooth functionality of conveyor lines by controlling the flow and conducting necessary maintenance following Standard Operating Procedures. Identify further opportunities within client portfolio and drive business savings within responsibility or area. To make sure compliance with Company procedures and policy.
The below Key Performance Areas include but aren’t limited by:
- Liable for the procedure flow by supervising and monitoring all of the preventive and corrective maintenance activities of the Material Handling Conveyor System consistent with workflows, risk adhering and assessment Standard Operating Procedures.
- In charge of decision making to overcome any operational impact by controlling the procedure and providing technical solutions. Assist the conveyor O & M team, by coordinating with the operations concerning the throughput forecast and managing maintenance activities
- Responsible to get ready daily maintenance reports predicated on work orders. Make sure that all activities are documented with work orders with person entities.
- Facilitate maintenance teams to execute tasks by giving all administrative support needed, e.g., spare part packages, tools, PPE, conducting toolbox talk, explain SOPs etc. Review FM Helpdesk service delivery and challenge you should definitely being met or meeting current needs with the FM activities.
- Daily, generating the maintenance troubleshooting and reports of any mechanical/ electrical anomaly. Provide technical expertise to ensure/increase quality of services.
- Assist the FM’s to make sure safe practices policies are honored and all appropriate documentation is prepared and audited i.e., risk assessments, method statements etc.
manpower allocation in accordance with work orders
build and keep maintaining strong brand relationships
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At the very least 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- FMCG / Automated conveyor line background
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering background with knowledge in regulations and standards
- H&S – Capability to formulate Risk Assessments / method statement, Safe systems of work.
- Capability to instruct and control contractors
- Strong written and verbal communication style using English Language and capability to adapt style to meet up needs to different sections
- Computer literate in the regions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge in PLC controllers, drives and BMS will undoubtedly be an advantage
- Full Driving License is vital
Alshaya Group is really a dynamic family-owned enterprise that was first established in Kuwait in 1890. With a frequent record of innovation and growth, Alshaya Group is among the world’s leading brand franchise operators, offering clients an unparalleled selection of well-loved international brands, including: Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, Cos, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The physical body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Vavavoom, Pottery KidZania and Barn.
Alshaya Group’s portfolio extends across MENA, Russia, Turkey, and Europe, with a large number of stores, cafes, leisure and restaurants destinations, and a growing digital and web business.
Operating in multiple sectors including Fashion, Food, Health & Beauty, Pharmacy, FURNITURE and Leisure & Entertainment, Alshaya Group colleagues are united by way of a commitment to delivering great customer brand and service experiences.
Fresh, modern, and relevant, Alshaya’s constantly evolving retail portfolio reflects the approach to life and choices of its customers. From flagship restaurants and stores in prestige malls, to local coffee shops, online and drive-thrus, Alshaya Group brings customers the brands they love in the accepted places they would like to be.
Advertised: 10 Oct 2021 Arabian Standard Time
Application close: 09 Nov 2021 Arabian Standard Time
Apply for this job Click here