ASPM is really a property arm of United Al Saqer Group L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage properties in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development projects continue steadily to provide quality residential, retail and commercial space at affordable prices which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you currently a diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Company? Are you currently confident, in a position to influence, challenge and build relationships at all known levels?
We have been recruiting a Facilities Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Management team. That is a thrilling and challenging chance for someone with supervisory experience in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly establish their credibility.
If you’re excited by way of a challenge, have a can-do attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
You want to encourage one to grow and challenge yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences sufficient reason for our customers together.
…. Sounds like YOU? Read on then.
In this role you should have the chance:
To participate a dynamic and young team also to advance your career around.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of HVAC systems, both district cooling, DX systems, civil, and all of the corresponding components and systems.
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities of the technical team.
- Ensures optimal using resources and manpower.
- Oversees out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensures MEP systems’ compliance with legislative requirements and standards.
- Coordinates with Operation personnel for corrective and planned maintenance of other systems.
- Provides front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in Incident investigations and produce reports.
- Ensures the ‘maintenance of the equipment’ delivers continued safe and reliable operation.
- Attending any emergency cases out of working hours.
- Supports and recommends preventative maintenance programs for HVAC, Electrical, water supply and drainage systems.
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Provides oversight and quality control of the task being performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Maintenance team.
weekend coverage support
<br flourish in this role, you should have the next skills and experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- The least 5 years of GCC experience employed in a Facilities Facilities or Operations Engineering organization.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability
- Communication Skills: Fluency in English, Basic knowledge in Arabic can be an added value
In return, you can expect you a path towards your most rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the leading family groups within the UAE. Additionally, currently a competitive benefits package for several successful candidates.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it end up like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Group (UASG) is among the leading multi-sector business groups in the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and operates a diverse yet complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Management, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established company we usually do not use external agencies for just about any of our recruitment requirements. Additionally we’d not ask potential candidates to cover the privilege of applying or even to be interviewed for just about any of our roles..**
Apply for this job Click here