ASPM is really a property arm of United Al Saqer Group L.L.C. ASPM lease and manage properties in the emirates of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Overseas and dubai. Our development projects continue steadily to supply quality residential, retail and commercial space in affordable prices which interest a broad selection of customers.
Are you currently a diversified professional buying role in a ambitious Company? Are you currently confident, in a position to influence, challenge and build relationships from all known levels?
We are recruiting the Facilities Supervisor to become listed on our exceptional Facilities Administration team. This is a thrilling and challenging chance for somebody with supervisory experience in FM who’s personable and competent to quickly create their credibility.
In case you are excited by way of a challenge, have a can-perform attitude and a passion for leaving your mark on a business then this is actually the chance of you.
You want to encourage one to grow and challenge yourself since when we pursue excellence, we create great experiences sufficient reason for our customers together.
…. Sounds like YOU? Read on then.
In this role you should have the chance:
To participate a dynamic and young team also to advance your career around.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day maintenance of HVAC systems, both district cooling, DX systems, civil, and all of the corresponding components and systems.
- Manage and supervise the day to day activities of the technical team.
- Ensures optimal using resources and manpower.
- Oversees out maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Ensures MEP systems’ compliance with legislative requirements and standards.
- Coordinates with Operation personnel for corrective and prepared maintenance of other systems.
- Offers front line tech support team to the asset making certain the troubleshooting is maintained efficiently and effectively.
- Participates in Incident investigations and generate reports.
- Ensures the ‘maintenance of the equipment’ delivers continuing safe and reliable operation.
- Going to any emergency cases out of functioning hours.
- Supports and recommends preventative maintenance programs for HVAC, Electrical, water provide and drainage systems.
- Provides tech support team when needed with on-call and/or.
- Offers oversight and quality manage of the task being performed
- Identifies working out needs for the Maintenance team.
weekend coverage assistance
<br flourish in this role, you should possess the next skills and experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- The least 5 years of GCC experience employed in the Facilities Facilities or Operations Engineering organization.
- Strong personality who is able to lead a team of technicians
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability
- Communication Skills: Fluency in English, Basic knowledge in Arabic can be an additional value
In return, you can expect you a path towards your many rewarding career and a chance to be part of among the leading family groups within the UAE. In addition, we offer a competitive benefits package for several successful candidates.
Location: Abu Dhabi
What will it end up like to work with United Al Saqer Group?
Established a lot more than 37 years back, the United Al Saqer Team (UASG) is among the leading multi-industry business groups within the United Arab Emirates. The UASG owns and functions a diverse however complementary portfolio of seven UAE-based companies encompassing several key industry sectors, which include Abu Dhabi Motors, Dalma Motors, Al Saqer Heavy Equipment, Al Saqer Property Administration, Awraq Islamic Financial Brokerage, AG Hotel, Royal International Construction, and Royal Joinery.
**Please note as an established company we usually do not use external agencies for just about any of our recruitment requirements. Additionally we’d not really request potential candidates to cover the privilege of using or even to be interviewed for just about any of our roles..**
Apply for this job Click here