Our client is really a popular defense company, happens to be searching for a Facilities Services Upkeep Supervisor – Arabic Speaker who will be located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in handling from storage areas to actual physical office areas, and guarantee that they are to be able and run smoothly. You will be in charge of looking after the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of the operational techniques both SFM and HFM for the nice of the business. Other responsibilities includes:
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day restoration and maintenance of structures, grounds, and associated products.
- Oversees employees that installs, inspects, fixes, and maintains building techniques, including mechanical, electric, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste administration.
- Tracks facilities services guarantees and requests requests are usually completed within set up timelines and high quality standards.
- Schedules and guarantees completion of preventative servicing.
- Maintains a effective and safe working environment. Trains group on procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinates function to be finished by contractors and competent trades.
- Reviews to the Camp Supervisor on a everyday/weekly/ monthly basis.
- Supervises several para-professional level staffs mainly.
- Makes day-to-time decisions within or for a team/small department. Provides some authority for employees activities.
be considered because of this role
To, you require to meet the subsequent criteria:
- 4 + many years Facilities Administration
- 4+ Yrs Project Administration
- 3+ yrs’ experience in owning a team of 10+ people who have various duties.
- requires 3-5 years’ encounter in the related region as an person contributor.
- thorough understanding of FM functional division and area processes.
- proficient in the usage of Microsoft Office apps
- An, having an associate certificate in amenities administration
- Experience employed in a Military or Law enforcement environment would assist in this role
view other requirements we’ve
To, please go to our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Apply for this job Click here