Our client is really a popular defense company, happens to be searching for a Facilities Providers Maintenance Supervisor – Arabic Loudspeaker who will be located in Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, you will be responsible in handling from storage space areas to physical workplace areas, and guarantee that they are to be able and run smoothly. You will be in charge of looking after the day-to-day maintenance, upgrades, and management of the operational techniques both SFM and HFM for the nice of the business. Other responsibilities includes:
- Supervises and coordinates the day-to-day restoration and maintenance of structures, grounds, and associated products.
- Oversees employees that installs, inspects, fixes, and maintains building techniques, including mechanical, electric, plumbing, HVAC, protection, and waste administration.
- Tracks facilities services guarantees and requests requests are usually completed within set up timelines and quality specifications.
- Schedules and guarantees completion of preventative servicing.
- Maintains a effective and safe working environment. Trains group on procedures and guidelines.
- Coordinates function to be finished by contractors and competent trades.
- Reviews to the Camp Supervisor on a daily/every week/ monthly schedule.
- Supervises several para-professional level staffs mainly.
- Makes day-to-day choices within or for a team/small department. Provides some authority for employees activities.
be considered because of this role
To, you want to meet up with the following requirements:
- 4 + many years Facilities Administration
- 4+ Yrs Project Administration
- 3+ yrs’ experience in owning a team of 10+ people who have different responsibilities.
- requires 3-5 years’ knowledge in the related region as an specific contributor.
- thorough understanding of FM functional division and area processes.
- proficient in the usage of Microsoft Office apps
- An, having an associate certificate in amenities administration
- Experience employed in a Armed service or Police atmosphere would assist in this role
view other requirements we’ve
To, please go to our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com
Apply for this job Click here